Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look an ARG was created to break www.thetriforce.com and expose them for who they really are...I will hold back for a week but your platform syndrome wars must stop also...normality will return. All of you need to let go of being fanboys for certain companies.
    Last edited by CAPCOM; 07-11-2020, 12:56.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
      Its more painful than reading a Donald Trump tweet
      Lol i think its actually worse if thats possible, its like adds on Youtube, or back in the day when pop ups would constantly appear on websites.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
        Lol i think its actually worse if thats possible, its like adds on Youtube, or back in the day when pop ups would constantly appear on websites.
        It really is. I'm getting sick of having to scroll past **** to see an actual post

Comment

Let's talk positives of PS5 then? What are you looking forward to the most? Also, retro question what was the greatest Christmas unboxing you ever had growing up? Mine was a Commodore Amiga or Acorn.
          Last edited by CAPCOM; 07-11-2020, 12:54.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              Haha that is gold. Love that Twitter account.

Comment

Kaz is a great CEO, the power behind the throne, this generational war will be closer though...

I think we have cleared this up to everyone's satisfaction.

Last edited by CAPCOM; 07-11-2020, 12:59.

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]

Ok you’ve had your fun, you can take the brazillian chat bot off the forum now.

But seriously bud can we nock this nonsense on the head please?

Comment

I'm glad the Kaz account has kept going beyond when it was supposed to stop, it's a bit like having UK Resistance still around

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      I'm glad the Kaz account has kept going beyond when it was supposed to stop, it's a bit like having UK Resistance still around
                      RIP http://ukresistance.co.uk/

Comment

BioWare has finally announced remasters of the original Mass Effect trilogy, as well as confirming they’ve started work on Mass Effect 4.

Mass effect remaster finally announced.

Comment

Bought me a 5TB external HDD today to transfer all my PS4 games to ready for launch day.

5TB may seem excessive but I've currently got 1.5TB of storage but am up against the limit of that and there's stuff I haven't got DL'd which I'd like to play.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            Bought me a 5TB external HDD today to transfer all my PS4 games to ready for launch day.

5TB may seem excessive but I've currently got 1.5TB of storage but am up against the limit of that and there's stuff I haven't got DL'd which I'd like to play.
                            Ive just bought one of these for the PS4 games left i want to go through.

Comment

Despite being such a chunky unit, PlayStation 5 brings brains and beauty to next-gen gaming as Sony's effort just edges a lead over the Xbox Series X
                              Last edited by CAPCOM; 08-11-2020, 19:47.

Comment

I guess I'm feeling the hype cause I'm a bit irrritated we have to wait another week for this.

Currys have Miles Morales for £44.99 using code FNDDGAME so I put an order in for it. I was planning to get PS Plus for those PS4 games but I think between this, Astro's Playroom and Lost Paradise I should be set.

Comment

Working...
                                X