Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had nothing from Amazon. No news is good news right?
    My demons souls should be shipped today from them, so I'll see how that goes.

Edit: Amazon has taken the cash for demon souls so I'm guessing the PS5 money will go out next Wednesday ready for a Thursday delivery
    Last edited by Cassius_Smoke; 11-11-2020, 06:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
      Hmm, my ShopTo PS5 has "Reached our warehouse" ready for DPD 24h delivery
      Same.

Send them out Shopto!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        Had nothing from Amazon. No news is good news right?
        My demons souls should be shipped today from them, so I'll see how that goes.

Edit: Amazon has taken the cash for demon souls so I'm guessing the PS5 money will go out next Wednesday ready for a Thursday delivery
        I wouldn’t worry about Amazon too much, I didn’t hear anything from them about the Series X and didn’t get charged etc until Monday.

Comment

The new PS Store has added Wishlists

Comment

Miles Morales and Demon's Souls have shipped, on course to arrive tomorrow. Perfectly in time for me to... err... um... why are these shipping this week again?

Comment

I have no doubt the PS5s are sitting in warehouses. My guess for the staggered launch is so not everyone is hitting the servers all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                Miles Morales and Demon's Souls have shipped, on course to arrive tomorrow. Perfectly in time for me to... err... um... why are these shipping this week again?
                I just got my notification for Miles Morales as well lmao. We could so have the console tomorrow if Sony allowed it. Digital Foundry already have their EU retail units.

Comment

Remember when Japan used to get everything first? 😂

Comment

Yes Sony think of the covid situation in Europe and help us out so we can stay in and stay safe

Comment

Got an email with a promo code for Demon Souls. Had no idea my preorder came with one. Some Scythe or something, probably never use it.

Comment

From what I remember Cassius, there was a Scythe in the Original Demon's Souls, but it had a polearm moveset. So if that preorder bonus has an actual scythe moveset, it will be entirely new to the remake.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          Got an email with a promo code for Demon Souls. Had no idea my preorder came with one. Some Scythe or something, probably never use it.
                          Put it up on eBay, some idiot would pay good price for that

Comment

Is there any issues with Stock?. Just had email off ShopTo saying they was a issue with my card, despite me paying for it in full a couple of weeks ago and 8k left on my credit limit LOL

Comment

Games tomorrow, games tomorrow, games tomorrooooooooow!!!

Demons and Sackboy and Spidey. Oh my!!

Comment

Big question. Do we put PS5 games in among PS4 games on the shelf, or do they get a new row?

Comment

Working...
                                X