This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    Did they do this week early business for games and peripherals for the 12th release territories too?
    No, they didn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
      Build it to scale or don't bother...
      There isn’t enough Lego in Denmark to do that!

Comment

Demon's Souls and Spider-Man: Miles Morales just arrived in the post. I'd cancelled my order for the Pulse Headset but apparently ShopTo insisted I should have them and have charged me and shipped them regardless, COD is still sitting there unwilling to ship till next week.

Typical. Xbox - New System and No New Games. PS5 - New Games and No New System

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          No, they didn’t.
          Strange.

Comment

Miles Morales just arrived. I do find the new boxes to be quite ugly. The white stripe at the top with the PS5 logo looks incomplete/cheap. Reminds me of Platinum branded games from the PSX days.

Comment

I don't believe this. I had a message off DPD saying they have a parcel for me being delivered between 1414-1514. I changed the delivery to my local shop which will be delivered tomorrow at 1800.
              Checked my Shopto order and they have dispatched my PS5 console via DPD???
              WTF???

Comment

[MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION] did you order any games or peripherals? I hope they have sent that mutha

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                  I don't believe this. I had a message off DPD saying they have a parcel for me being delivered between 1414-1514. I changed the delivery to my local shop which will be delivered tomorrow at 1800.
                  Checked my Shopto order and they have dispatched my PS5 console via DPD???
                  WTF???
                  DPD will hold until release day I reckon. They did that to me with some Bose Earbuds recently.

Comment

@BIG EDD did you order any games or peripherals? I hope they have sent that mutha
                    Only Spiderman and Sackboy. According to the receipt they provide stated PS5 console plus the two games.

Comment

Let's hope it happens and they don't do a Bose Earbuds on you.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                        DPD will hold until release day I reckon. They did that to me with some Bose Earbuds recently.
                        DPD has sent an email stating I can pick up my parcel tomorrow from 1800 at my local express shop.

Comment

Only Spiderman and Sackboy. According to the receipt they provide stated PS5 console plus the two games.
                          Blimey will be interesting to see if it arrives early. Its quite annoying that the PS5's are sitting in warehouses around country but have to wait until next week, dont see the point in that.

Comment

Let's hope it happens and they don't do a Bose Earbuds on you.
                            Well I'll find out tomorrow

Comment

DPD has sent an email stating I can pick up my parcel tomorrow from 1800 at my local express shop.
                              That will be awesome if it is the case! Keep us up to date!!

Comment

Can confirm that I am on tenterhooks about whether BIG EDD gets his PS5 tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X