Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope they do announce price/date on the 9th because then surely MS will follow suit almost immediately and we can settle into the last few weeks before launch.

There is a rumour of a staggered launch for the PS5 as well (US first, UK/EU to follow shortly after). I guess there is a real shortage possibility given the current impact on logistics so it kind of makes sense but I am not believing any rumours at this point, everything is way too fluid and subject to change so nothing is concrete unless its coming from Sony themselves (or MS).

Comment

“So to manage expectations, there’ll be no PS5-related news."

Comment

They really are guna leave pricing till launch day aren’t they? 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          They really are guna leave pricing till launch day aren’t they? 樂
          It'll be on the spot pricing like a stock exchange.

The Switch price and date wasn't revealed until about six weeks before launch so plenty of time yet.

Comment

It genuinely feels like at any moment poor quality mobile camera photo's of promotional material is going to leak and ruin all Sony and MS's willy waving to each other

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              It genuinely feels like at any moment poor quality mobile camera photo's of promotional material is going to leak and ruin all Sony and MS's willy waving to each other
              I reckon the Sony and MS marketing peeps are colluding to see how much the internets will write about all of this.

Comment

I reckon the marketing peeps are cradling their heads, realizing they've blown it with their brinkmanship and delays, as the only next-gen anyone's interested in talking about now is the new Game and Watch.

Comment

Come November we'll be none the wiser

Comment

The price will be kept a secret until your credit card bill arrives.

“KEVIN!!!!! YOU SPENT $967 ON A PLAYSTATION!?!?!?”

Comment

A quickly deleted tweet by a branch of GAME that then soon after reconfirmed their statement said that Sony is going to drop PS5 info and open preorders tomorrow

Comment

That Xbox Series S leak is making wish there was a low-powered PS5 on the way.

Comment

Here's a mirror

[MENTION=6236]Game[/MENTION]Guildford Those awaiting preorders and have Ryi. Please standby for updates. PS5 have scheduled an announcement tomorrow so things are about to kick off this week. #Guildford

Lines up with the 9th rumours

Comment

PS5 have scheduled an announcement?!

SONY have scheduled a PSVR announcement.

Bloody GAME.

Comment

Prices are in!

Comment

So, where should Sony be aiming with prices of PS5 after MS announcement?
                                Ideally, they need the digi version to be an extra 50 quid no?

Comment

Working...
                                X