Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im probably going to hold off of buying any launch games and just go through my ps4 backlog until prices come down. Only really interested in Demons Souls, DMC5 and Spidey.

Comment

The demon’s souls for pc announcement was not human error. It was carefully planned. The sort of cock up that does your brand zero damage and gets your exclusive game talked about in many more places, for free.

No getting a ps5 as pig ugly and nothing worthwhile that I could see. I’ve played Spider-Man. Looks like there’s a cross gen period too, just like for Xbox. Everyone else, enjoy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...-retail-units/
        Jim Ryan says thousands of PS4 games have been tested on PS5 and 99% of them run fine suggesting almost full compatibility with your existing library
        Are they improved? Frame rate/resolution etc?

Comment

No word on improvements yet sadly

Comment

Looks like I've missed the boat already. Can't get a preorder anywhere

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...-retail-units/
              Jim Ryan says thousands of PS4 games have been tested on PS5 and 99% of them run fine suggesting almost full compatibility with your existing library
              Yeah that's about all we know though. I want to know if there's any extra enhancements like frame rate or resolution improvements etc...

So far we've seen zip all of the UI or extra features. It's nice to see game footage sizzle reel but it gives nothing away in terms of the day to day experience... And now they want us to immediately preorder.

I actually prefer MS approach here where outsiders like digital foundry have gotten to teardown the hardware. The UI is live now updated in beta on current machines... And we know a good amount about how existing games will play.

Sony have just gone, here's your flashy 5 launch titles £70 for Demon Souls please... Cheeky.

Comment

No word on improvements yet sadly
                There was an interview somewhere where naughty dog, or someone from Sony, said LoU2 would be enhanced for PS5, can’t find it now, probably the same for Ghosts as well seeing as their both such recent releases.

But just guna have to wait and see on that from now though.

Comment

Be careful ordering from Very. I just put an order in with them and paid in full for a Digital Edition, then 20 mins later got an email saying the item is no longer available.

Comment

You better buy Forza Horizon 3 now, it gets delisted forever in 11 days time
                    I bought it yesterday for £6.50ish. Felt weird buying it and I have no way to play it but it should just install on a series s yeah? Gamepass should cover the rest then!

Comment

Barring any other unannounced 3rd party titles, it's only Demon's Souls for me, so I'll wait till next year to get a disc console.

Comment

So my 1p registered interest on ShopTo, ordered back in March, seems to have changed into a preorder. Will that be enough to secure a console, you think?

Comment

As long as they're using a first come first serve system, I dont see why not. I mean March is pretty early!

I was going to preorder via Very as well, but as bcass mentioned above, they're already showing as sold out.

Also, not that this is stopping me from buying one, but I still think the PS5 looks ugly. The Series S has really stolen the show looks wise.

Comment

Secured at Amazon. Bit sloppy, nothing really available, they have always been reliable for me though.

Now, what else do I want...

Comment

Got my pre order in Last night no games though , they’ve not said about launch games yet have they ?

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                                Got my pre order in Last night no games though , they’ve not said about launch games yet have they ?
                                Demons Souls.
                                Spider man: mm.
                                Allstars racing.
                                Sackboy adventures.
                                Astrobot playground (free to all PS5).
                                COD.

Comment

Working...
                                X