X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon preorders are up. Got mine in.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
      So my 1p registered interest on ShopTo, ordered back in March, seems to have changed into a preorder. Will that be enough to secure a console, you think?
      This is on my pre order page with Shopto

Regarding PS5 Consoles:

• Clicking confirm does not guarantee stock on day one. We will inform you via email when we receive the confirmation of allocation from Sony.
      • You have until 24/09/2020 to click CONFIRM PRE-ORDER or the registered interest will be deleted.
      • This item is strictly ONE PER CUSTOMER AND HOUSEHOLD.
      • Please, DO NOT PRE-PAY for your Registered Interest/Pre-Order just yet. Paying for the item now will not guarantee to get the PlayStation 5 on day one.

I placed my interest at the end of January so fingers crossed

Comment

Will PS4 VR work with this? I really want Beat Saber after trying it last year and I'm thinking now might be a good time to get one second hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
          Will PS4 VR work with this?
          Looks like it, details of game and peripheral compatibility here ...

Comment

DualSense controllers for £49.99 at smyths toys.

Comment

I've gotta say, Sony really ****ed up with the preorders. Announcing it via a tweet and giving people a seconds notice.

Comment

Love seeing all the active users in a new console thread!
                Stop being lurkers and get posting, gang!

Anyhoo, I liked the PS+ pack, that's a great starter. Demon's Souls looks h'amaze and next-gen.
                Deathloop sounds really intriguing. Like a mash-up of XIII, Groundhog Day and No One Lives Forever.

For me, there's not enough to move me away from a PS4 yet.
                Was Demon's Souls the only PS5 exclusive title shown?! Even that's not set in stone!

£520 for a disc version and Demon's Souls? No thanks.

However, I'm pleased for those of you who are jumping in!
                I'm looking forward to the DAY ONE thread, although the PS4 one was mainly people looking at loading bars.
                Last edited by QualityChimp; 17-09-2020, 08:33.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I liked the PS+ pack, that's a great starter
                  Are these free games for PS Plus subscribers or confirmed b/c titles?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Looks like it, details of game and peripheral compatibility here ...

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/p...aystation-6300
                    Cheers, so the VR setup will be fine, its just whether the actual game is compatible now.

I was under the impression all PS4 games would just work previously, but that doesn't seem to be the case going off that article.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      Are these free games for PS Plus subscribers or confirmed b/c titles?
                      Free for all PSplus subscribers.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        Free for all PSplus subscribers.
                        Wow, that's pretty ace. Cheers for the info. Loving that.

Comment

Wow, Amazon went fast. Hope everyone who wanted one got one. I have a friend currently smashing stuff in his living room in despair that he missed it by minutes :l

Comment

Didn't submit to blind panic last night, had a nice civilised checkout experience with Amazon this morning. That said, they didn't have much available bar the console, so I might be spending launch day downloading PS4 games

Demon's Souls is what I'm wanting to get, and although it looks utterly beautiful, I'm a little worried that Bluepoint might have tinkered with it a bit too much. I never got round to playing any of their other remakes, but I was always worried about them too - yes the frame rate was "fixed", but did Shadow of the Colossus feel the same way? On rewatching the Demon's Souls trailer, I was surprised there was so much audible human grunting from the main character, as an example. That doesn't feel right to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                              Cheers, so the VR setup will be fine, its just whether the actual game is compatible now.

I was under the impression all PS4 games would just work previously, but that doesn't seem to be the case going off that article.
                              PSVR does work but you'll need the camera adapter cable that you can order for free. No word on how you get one yet.

Comment

Yeah, "free", but you need a PS+ sub.

Comment

Working...
                                X