This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
    I want to buy something... Just no idea what. Won't need another pad if I am only getting Demon's Souls. Can't fathom why I would need a media remote and charging stand / special headphones are already sold out... But i still want to spend.
    Lol im the same Anyone found the Pulse 3D headset in stock? my best bet is probably Argos tomorrow as usual places are saying its out of stock.

Comment

Can't believe there's a media remote this time out. I craved a media remote for PS4. Craved one! I even bought the PDP one on import from the US. And it was crap.

Now that I have a new TV with actual smart functions and a dedicated BD player though, I no longer need one. But it looks nice!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        Can't believe there's a media remote this time out. I craved a media remote for PS4. Craved one! I even bought the PDP one on import from the US. And it was crap.

Now that I have a new TV with actual smart functions and a dedicated BD player though, I no longer need one. But it looks nice!
        Are there any details on the UHD playback for the PS5? Im currently using my xbox ones but they don’t support dolby vision on disc, would be nice to get some confirmation about PS5s media capabilities.

Comment

I was looking at the Pulse 3D headset on Amazon earlier but given the Gold and Platinums work on the PS5 I had to take the sensible option (for now anyway).

Comment

Here in Norway the PS5 will be ~£500/425. Hello credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              Was very disappointed to go on Amazon and find that nobody had already written a one star review for the PS5. I've become so accustomed to that kind of **** now that it almost feels odd it isn't there.
              Someone did already on Smyths toys. Pathetic.

Comment

Can't believe I actually ordered a PS5 today. There was a moment I was convinced it was never happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  Can't believe I actually ordered a PS5 today. There was a moment I was convinced it was never happening.
                  Congratulations... You're one of the(11m) lucky ones. Seems a lot of US stores started orders early and tonnes of people missed out.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    I find this incredibly frustrating. My missus uses the PS4 as a way to watch YouTube videos on the TV and it's a nightmare doing it with the pad - every time you have to move it you inevitably end up knocking one of the triggers and setting it to fast forward. I considered buying the overpriced PDP one and I've heard it is rubbish, so that's out. You'd think for something they're so heavily aiming as an entertainment device, a good remote control would be a given.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                      I cant wrap my head around £70 being the new normal for a game release. It just seems too much for me.
                      £70 is a high asking price, but surely no-one who has gone digital in recent years has been paying full price for digital purchases anyway, what with store credit being readily available much cheaper from places like cdkeys or ebay. Sony might well be aware of that side of the market, which could be another gentle nudge to get everyone to go all-digital. I also remember paying up to £100 for import N64 games back in the 90s. Couple this with the fact that the vast majority of so-called AAA games aren't actually worth buying (at any price), and it's not quite the issue it first appears to be, to me at least.

Comment

If Sony is paying much attention to the Credit side of things I don't doubt we'll see them withdraw PSN Credit codes before long to freeze resellers out

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                          I find this incredibly frustrating. My missus uses the PS4 as a way to watch YouTube videos on the TV and it's a nightmare doing it with the pad - every time you have to move it you inevitably end up knocking one of the triggers and setting it to fast forward. I considered buying the overpriced PDP one and I've heard it is rubbish, so that's out. You'd think for something they're so heavily aiming as an entertainment device, a good remote control would be a given.
                          A lot of Sony tvs let you control the ps4 with the remote its quite a big deciding factor every time i buy a new TV, that and the fact that bloody Samsung seem to have gone super sketchy recently. our less than 3 year old 4K TV developed massive bloody purple spots and when googling it it turned out to be quite common problem.

Hello People of Samsung  I have a 40" 4K UHD LED 6 Series MODEL CODE: UN40KU6300  which had for about 2 Years and I notice these light Purple Patch Spot on my Screen. I did all the test and still shows these Purple haze discoloration spots on my screen  one is in the right corner and the other one i...

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            If Sony is paying much attention to the Credit side of things I don't doubt we'll see them withdraw PSN Credit codes before long to freeze resellers out
                            I'd be astonished if that happens, and there's certainly no precedent for it. Either way, it's neither here nor there for me as Demon's Souls will likely be the only game I ever buy for the system.

Comment

Well, yeah, if you don’t buy any video games, the price increase of them isn’t going to matter to you much. Think it’s more the people that do actually buy games that are concerned about it

Comment

I buy plenty of games, but mostly indie (on PC), which is where all the real innovation is happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X