This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
    I don't think so, I'm just assuming atm. The Ultimate Edition will be cheap enough second hand in a few years if they don't though.
    Yeah but the ultimate edition second hand won’t have Spider-Man because it’s a download code in the box and not on disc.

To counter though I reckon Sony/Marvel like money too much to not release it separately.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
      Yeah but the ultimate edition second hand won’t have Spider-Man because it’s a download code in the box and not on disc.

To counter though I reckon Sony/Marvel like money too much to not release it separately.
      You're right yeah, brain fart on my part. I'm counting on them releasing it seperately on PSN or as DLC. I don't see them not doing it as you say, but it's not as if I'll be hurting for games if they don't.

Comment

It's a hell of a chunk. That top and bottom shot make it look like an over loaded tortilla. I thought the original ps3 was big!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          It's a hell of a chunk. That top and bottom shot make it look like an over loaded tortilla. I thought the original ps3 was big!

https://www.theverge.com/2020/9/19/2...-filing-images
          Wow that is thick. This things going to look so out of place lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post

https://www.theverge.com/2020/9/19/2...-filing-images
            Holy sweet jebus its a unit.

By OneX, by PS4, no room for you in the tv unit.

Comment

Crazy big. It was actually starting to grow on me, then I saw these shots...

Comment

It really is a monstrosity of a design.

Comment

I’ll wait for the PS5 mid life redesign where I expect this dog **** design will be dumped.

Comment

Some of the mock ups in all black with red lights look good, but in white it just looks awful.

Comment

It's bootyful. So meaty.

Comment

I still expect Sony to announce that the white side panels are swappable and there'll be all sorts of colours and designs.

Like the New 3DS faceplates.

Then publishers can create pre-order bonuses and special editions which cost extra to offset development costs.

#TooCynical

Comment

Not sure why the size of it is such a surprise. I've got a full tower pc right next to me in the living room that is about 3 times bigger and that's fine, and the PS5 can nearly match it in performance and it's way smaller. Is anyone gonna have trouble fitting this in? I'm gonna have mine vertical.

Comment

I still don't mind it. In every piece of media showing the different models together the Series X looks like the dullest, clumsiest slab of grey design ever put out by comparison of this or Series S

Comment

I want my money's worth. A big heavy chunky piece of tech that will be conversation center piece for years to come.

Comment

So far we’ve got

I hate it

To

I love that big mama.

Comment

Working...
                                X