This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonny View Post
    A few mates have done the same. I know this headset is touting being the best option for the new 3D audio stuff but I think it's worth waiting for reviews and comparisons to using other headsets.

It does seem to be fairly priced for what it is though, but still... If it were me I'd wait for reviews.
    Yep, cash in the bank for now though I'm hoping Sony does a decent PSN sale the week before launch

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
      I prefer the Series X personally. The PS5 looks monstrous, in every way.

I'm still buying one over the Xbox though so...
      I still think it looks hideous myself but having seen it now disguised in black with those custom panels it's a little less fugly... I could at least hide it easier.

It still goes down as the ugliest console I've seen in the last few decades, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

The Series S is the best looking new console. The PS5 is ballsy. Has people talking about it in negative and positive ways. Love it.

Dualsense feedback is going to be a win.

Last edited by hudson; 27-10-2020, 14:11.

Comment

Final thoughts on PSNow, for now.

Great for what you can download, not so great unless you have amazing internet, better Sky Fibre anyway. Too many compromises at the moment to be enjoyable for most streaming titles.

It's another feature I hope to be improved with the White Techno Slab thats landing soon.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm waiting for the inevitable all black console. No way I can have white ****ing up my all black display.

Comment

Double post.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                    I'm waiting for the inevitable all black console. No way I can have white ****ing up my all black display.
                    As soon as the official face plates are out ill be getting the black ones. Hate the console in white.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                      The Series S is the best looking new console. The PS5 is ballsy. Has people talking about it in negative and positive ways. Love it.

Dualsense feedback is going to be a win.

Yeah by all accounts Haptics and tension triggers are amazing in dual sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                        Can't believe we're so close to launch already. I was wanting to get through some more games before it arrived.
                        That’s why I’m waiting until June (plus missed pre orders ). Still got LOU2, Nier, Yakuza 6 and Shenmue 3 to finish. That’s without the Switch stuff. Need to see how PS5 handles the PS4 game library too. E.g does it show all games or do you have to pull them all over etc.

Comment

Yay to more Astro Bot!

I hope it gets a PSVR adaptation too.

Comment

Black might make it look a bit, well not smaller, but less assuming maybe.
                            Quite a few reviewers are raving about the controller. Comparisons to HD rumble are way off the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
                              Yeah by all accounts Haptics and tension triggers are amazing in dual sense.
                              I had to stop watching the Astro bot quick look as i want to experience it myself first hand looks to have had the same attention to detail and charm as Astro Bot Rescue Mission lavished upon it. Really great way to show off the new tech on offer and unlike nintendo their not putting a tech demo out as a full price release 1-2 switch im looking at you

Comment

And Sony has thrown the gauntlet down saying it aims for PS5 to outsell the 100m in 6 years that PS4 accomplished

Comment

Working...
                                X