Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bizarre choice given they’re doing it for pc

Comment

Presumably it's one of those scenarios where PSVR2 may not be in their hands in time and PSVR1's sales are now too low to warrant it

Comment

Or sella separate vr edition later

Comment

I imagine the port to PC wouldnt take a lot more work depending on the game engine. A PSVR port would require a lot of work to even get it to run on the hardware at a level that Sony would sign off on.

Like Brad says above, stand alone further down the line seems more likely.

Comment

Or F1 2023

Comment

Comment

Horizon Call of the Mountain is being shown tomorrow

Comment

Resident Evil VIIIage coming to PSVR2

As well as:

The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners Chapter Two: Retribution
                  No Mans Sky VR
                  Horizon: Call of the Mountain
                  Last edited by Neon Ignition; 02-06-2022, 22:39.

Comment

Not massively blown away by any of this.
                    Horizon still looks like a short tech demo/Ride that the psvr was littered with.
                    Village, while good in theory, isn't a great resi evil and having played it, it loses its appeal in VR.
                    NMSvr...well it already exists and while a graphics boost will help, its still NMS.

Comment

How have you played resident evil village in vr?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        How have you played resident evil village in vr?
                        Not in VR. But I've cleared the game twice.
                        It's the same game just in VR. And I didn't really think it was great anyway.

Comment

I just want to see the actual hardware at this point. I never got into PSVR having not owned the PS4 but I am really interested to see how it stacks up to the PC experience and more importantly what the pricing is going to be like...

As for the current crop of VR games announced... they look ok but nothing system selling to me.

Comment

It's all very much more of the same which is interesting as it's a big investment just to pretty much knock out the same thing. If they aren't going to be pushing Alyx style experiences that go beyond the scale of what PSVR1 featured then I can't see how it will build momentum this gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                              pfft - played it from start to finish on PC. Its a free mod which does have a few limited bugs. While not quite as many brown pants moments as Alien Isolation. Being chased down by that tall lass is almost there.
                              Everyone is in for a treat

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                Ah ok. I thought resi 7 was massively enhanced by VR and I loved village! Shame no pc vr version of village

Comment

Working...
                                X