• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh God!!

I want to play this.

Comment

Originally posted by tyjay View Post
      24hrs now Put into this just messing around with it found every road and 12 barn finds
      starting to get into it now properly doing more races and story events
      One thing I’ve noticed wasn’t sure if it happens in FH4 but in the town with the tunnels in free roam if you knock the lamppost down it goes dark

my map currently looks like a piñata’s been smashed over it so many things to do but in a good way.
      I've been doing all the danger signs in a maxed out Ariel Atom... crazy how far you can go.

GameClips.io - Easily watch and share your favourite Xbox clips and screenshots. GameClips allows you to watch the top game DVR clips from the latest and greatest xbox games.

GameClips.io - Easily watch and share your favourite Xbox clips and screenshots. GameClips allows you to watch the top game DVR clips from the latest and greatest xbox games.

Second clip stuttters for some reason, its off my Series S.

I've noticed tonnes of little lighting details, like brake lights getting diffused in the tyre smoke... It's crazy.
      Last edited by nonny; 06-11-2021, 13:17.

Comment

That Top clip is quality jump right into copper canyon, still one of my fav areas might have to start adding some vids on that site

did the Goliath race yesterday went up the volcano and down the other side haha took 23 mins
        also did the road race which I forget name of longest race in any Forza game 53km right round the edge of the game wasn’t bad took 12ish mins
        and then only won by about 10 car lengths

One thing I wish that I had know about is the free house credit and saving to buy the fast travel house haha oh well I’ll just keep getting those fast travel boards only 30 to get. Might have to start looking for them now

have you tried the drift events yet? I find the handling so much better than FH4 and thats with the only drift car I have
        Another mint little thing I was coming up a road and a drift car was coming down with smoke bellowing everywhere awesome driving through it

need to get back to it think I’ll have 50 hrs come Monday morning. One of the better side effects of breaking my collar bone in August and waiting for an op to pin it. Too much time on my hands

Originally posted by nonny View Post
        I've been doing all the danger signs in a maxed out Ariel Atom... crazy how far you can go.

Second clip stuttters for some reason, its off my Series S.

I've noticed tonnes of little lighting details, like brake lights getting diffused in the tyre smoke... It's crazy.

Comment

24hrs now Put into this just messing around with it found every road and 12 barn finds
          starting to get into it now properly doing more races and story events
          One thing I’ve noticed wasn’t sure if it happens in FH4 but in the town with the tunnels in free roam if you knock the lamppost down it goes dark

my map currently looks like a piñata’s been smashed over it so many things to do but in a good way.
          I’ve managed to find 13/14 barn finds but still looking for number 14 for a while now.

Comment

Have you unlocked it and just not found it?
            you need to do one of the yellow story’s for it to be available

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
            I’ve managed to find 13/14 barn finds but still looking for number 14 for a while now.

Comment

Have you unlocked it and just not found it?
              you need to do one of the yellow story’s for it to be available
              I’ll take a look at story mode.

Comment

Jeez you boys are caning it. Apparently there are close to a million players on this currently which is pretty crazy given they'd all have to havr dropped for the premium bundle.

You'd expect 4-5 times as many hopping on with the standard edition when it hits game pass on tuesday... maybe more?

Comment

Okay, random question.

If I buy 5 X £50 Microsoft cards from CDKeys (at £46 each), can I use that to buy a Series S from Xbox com?

Makes it £229 instead of £249.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    Okay, random question.

If I buy 5 X £50 Microsoft cards from CDKeys (at £46 each), can I use that to buy a Series S from Xbox com?

Makes it £229 instead of £249.
                    Yep I've done this for both my console purchases. I've seen Series S cheaper than this on HotUKDeals... seen a few going for £200 recently or just a smidge over.
                    Last edited by nonny; 06-11-2021, 19:43.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                      Jeez you boys are caning it. Apparently there are close to a million players on this currently which is pretty crazy given they'd all have to havr dropped for the premium bundle.

You'd expect 4-5 times as many hopping on with the standard edition when it hits game pass on tuesday... maybe more?
                      It's probably going to be the biggest seller of the series easy.

Comment

teddy... never used these guys but here, this is off price spy.

Comment

Sorry my mistake
                          you need you need to buy La Cabana house to trigger the rumour

is it for the Renault 4. That’s the only one I need
                          Yeah that’s the last one super easy to find it also

think I’ll collect it on Tuesday when the Forza rewards goes live for 3 achievements

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          I’ll take a look at story mode.
                          a
                          Last edited by tyjay; 06-11-2021, 20:08.

Comment

Got pc gamepass for 3 months for a quid so I’ll give forza a go Tuesday

Comment

Racing in sand storm ⛈

http://gameclips.io/TYJAY/e153df57-2567-4f90-b49b-c0ea4f07bdc4/embed

racing in copper canyon under train tracks

Last edited by tyjay; 06-11-2021, 21:08.

Comment

Very pretty! But then so was 4. I’ll need to play it in the flesh really. I don’t really get on with these middle of the road driving games. I’d rather ridge racer/motor storm or Forza Motorsport but for a quid how can I say no!?

Comment

Working...
                                X