X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to play The Gunk.

Looks so much fun

Comment

Biggest thing that suggests FH5's level of success is less the player count and more the number who were playing when paid options were the only method of access. TBH, I'm kind of expecting the game to be the bigger release of the two between it and Infinite.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
        It's still there but doesn't have a direct shortcut. Press menu and go across to I think the creation menu and its one of the buttons on the right.

Once you spot the barn it'll be shown on the map.

I didn't find this till about halfway through either....
        Thanks! Makes life a hell of a lot easier!

Comment

Originally posted by dazza_cole View Post
          Thanks! Makes life a hell of a lot easier!
          No problem... has me scratching my head for a while. Makes the barn finds and boards a lot easier to spot.

Comment

Question. Can you wholesale copy your SeriesX or xbox to another SeriesX? Looks like the Halo special edition has gone through so can i sign into my account then copy over from the 1st SeriesX? I also have an external with loads of stuff on, will that just plug-in in the new one and all the games recognised right away?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Question. Can you wholesale copy your SeriesX or xbox to another SeriesX? Looks like the Halo special edition has gone through so can i sign into my account then copy over from the 1st SeriesX? I also have an external with loads of stuff on, will that just plug-in in the new one and all the games recognised right away?
              Short answer... yes.

Plugging in your external drive is fine. Same with setting up the new machine, when you setup and sign in it should pick up the old consoles settings and ask if you want to use them or setup new.

Comment

Can you copy stuff that needs the internal only to an external then back again to the internal of the new console? I've never tried this.

Comment

Can you copy stuff that needs the internal only to an external then back again to the internal of the new console? I've never tried this.
                  You mean like Series S/X titles that need the SSD? Yeah you can copy absolutely everything to the external if you want and store it there for when you copy it back.

Comment

Cool will make things a bit easier then.

Comment

You don't need to do that - just plug them both into the LAN and enable network copy, you can directly copy content across from one to the other.

Probably want to make the names of the different Xboxes different (Settings > System > Name) otherwise it gets a bit confusing.
                      Last edited by MartyG; 11-11-2021, 08:19.

Comment

Oh good call, forgot you could do that. I usually trade in my old console before so this isn't an option but yeah that's the quickest way if you've both at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                          You don't need to do that - just plug them both into the LAN and enable network copy, you can directly copy content across from one to the other.

Probably want to make the names of the different Xboxes different (Settings > System > Name) otherwise it gets a bit confusing.
                          Nice cheers Marty, the external drive can just unplug and plug in the new one then, everything else can copy over the ethernet cable

Comment

Sounds like this is shaping up nicely. Not totally open world with carefully curated levels to drive the story is music to my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post

Sounds like this is shaping up nicely. Not totally open world with carefully curated levels to drive the story is music to my ears.
                              Oh. ****. This now looks like something I want to play!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X