X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect Dark announced for Xbox

Comment

I hope it's a LOT better than the 360 installment. Multiplayer was ok but the campaign wasn't much cop at all.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
        I hope it's a LOT better than the 360 installment. Multiplayer was ok but the campaign wasn't much cop at all.
        Let's hope the Initiative can pull it off and match the original for gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
          https://youtu.be/S--lFTxAVs8
          Perfect Dark announced for Xbox
          Better get that commode [MENTION=1482]dataDave[/MENTION]...

Comment

I see flight simulator was confirmed for a summer console release and only on Series consoles.

Comment

Game Pass adds the Yakuza Remastered Collection and Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, meaning you can now play the entire Kiryu saga on Xbox consoles or PC

Yakuza 3-5 HD Collection and Yakuza 6 are coming to Game Pass on Xbox and PC as well as solo releases next year

Hope they nail Microsoft Flight Simulator as well because everything about the PC version suggests they have a monumental task on their hands getting the build quality up to scratch by launch to be worthwhile on console.

Comment

Studio Wildcard has announced ‘Ark II’ with an action-packed trailer, starring the one and only Vin Diesel.

Ark is getting a sequel and animated series in Ark II but it probably says a lot how much focus on Vin Diesel. It's coming to XSX and PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  https://www.dualshockers.com/yakuza-...box-game-pass/
                  Yakuza 3-5 HD Collection and Yakuza 6 are coming to Game Pass on Xbox and PC as well as solo releases next year

Hope they nail Microsoft Flight Simulator as well because everything about the PC version suggests they have a monumental task on their hands getting the build quality up to scratch by launch to be worthwhile on console.
                  The trailer for flight simulator was all taken from Series X and it looked pretty good from what I can tell, going off a youtube video.

Fly the friendly (and gorgeous) skies as this previously PC-only series lands on console for the first time, coming exclusively to Xbox in summer 2021.#ign #...

Comment

I don't want to poo poo on this but Perfect Dark hasn't been good since the original on N64, and has aged badly. It's just riding on a name people recognise.
                    As for Flight Sim, it does nothing for me.
                    This is Xbox being Xbox all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      I don't want to poo poo on this but Perfect Dark hasn't been good since the original on N64, and has aged badly. It's just riding on a name people recognise.
                      As for Flight Sim, it does nothing for me.
                      This is Xbox being Xbox all over again.
                      I'm still to be impressed by Perfect Dark after the poor 360 game but I think as an IP it is ripe for a remake. There is so much you can do with it in terms of bringing it up to a next gen level that I am hopeful but you're right, they're coming from a place where the name holds weight but the last iterations have been wanting.

As for Flight Sim, it looks great but I hope they add some distinguishing features to the console outing. Someone on here mentioned a Pilotwings type campaign and the more I think about it that is the perfect thing to add. Even if it was just a laundry list of quick levels to master different disciplines and aircraft it could be very cool.

Comment

I'm hopeful largely because MS's teams seem to do astounding work when it comes optimising their XB/PC titles, I'm just wary because the rig required to get consistent non-issue gameplay out MFS batters the XSX so presumably cutbacks will be made.

Comment

I’ve only tried Flight Simulator on my friends PC but I though it looked great and ran pretty well across three screens with a Ryzen 3600 and a GTX 1080. Surely a tightly optimized Series console version can cope?

Comment

It's a bit all over the place due to the differences in specs bit it doesn't take much to topple the game particularly with high density areas, there are also some regions that are less focused on over some key aspects. Presumably a lot of focus will be switched to the console versions ahead of launch, it just seems a bit premature as it's still a title very much being actively updated. With a fixed spec and the right balance the X might do a reasonable job of it, not sure I'd be expecting much from the S especially as the game continues to bloat and develop in the following years.

Comment

I don’t understand the interest in just flying a plane about unless you are going to blow stuff up, no matter how pretty it looks! Still, that’s one flight simulator more than PlayStation will get.

Comment

Some of us here are awaiting our import arrivals of a train game on PS4. Balance restored

Comment

Working...
                                X