X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to set up series x
    haven't been on Xbox in about 3 years tbh so need xboxlive gamepass
    anyone done the Brazilian live and upgraded to ultimate for the £1 offer as i can do that (via vpn)
    It’s only £30 currently have seen it for £23 when I wasn’t interested and will no doubt drop after purchasing at higher price
    Need to route another cable direct to tv until I upgrade my amp then arc sound back to amp
    Or might use sky q cable that I bought separate to see if that will carry 120fps to LG oled

Comment

Apparently rolling out in the US now is that Xbox Live Gold looks to be being hit by MS with a whopping 50% price increase

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like ichigo007.

Comment

GamePass pricing set to increase in 3... 2... 1...

Comment

$120 a year just for Gold?!

That's way too much. I guess it's a deliberate overprice, as a way of forcing people into Game Pass Ultimate, which is a vastly better deal at only $5 a month more.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            $120 a year just for Gold?!

That's way too much. I guess it's a deliberate overprice, as a way of forcing people into Game Pass Ultimate, which is a vastly better deal at only $5 a month more.
            Yeah but the problem is its removing the cheaper choice.
            Its a ****ty move if they bump up the price 50%.
            Also, it's plays in to Sony's hands. Seems silly of MS, but then that's MS logic.

Comment

Should be more than $120 the content thats being provided on it, especially now that it will get Bethesda games day and date. $120 is just 2 SeriesX/PS5 games at retail price.

Got to stop expecting everything for next to nothing.

Edit. Sorry im talking about gamepass.
              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 22-01-2021, 09:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                Apparently rolling out in the US now is that Xbox Live Gold looks to be being hit by MS with a whopping 50% price increase

https://imgur.com/a/7Ae4029#Isi79eo

Is this real?

Comment

It's looking like it as it has so far come via seperate sourced retailers recieving their stock in the US. No mention of other countries yet but I assume the trick that will be used is that if Sony and MS are going to start trying to blag that PS5/XSX games need to be about £20 more expensive than current gen ones then it justifies the price hike.

Comment

I guess we expect the entire game industry with stores to follow?

Comment

I feel like the services will such as Game Pass, PSN+ etc but for the games I feel prices will fall again to their normal levels. The early year releases are often more expensive and the competition is so fierce it's a gamble to push for such high pricing and see a rival steal your crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        Should be more than $120 the content thats being provided on it, especially now that it will get Bethesda games day and date. $120 is just 2 SeriesX/PS5 games at retail price.

Got to stop expecting everything for next to nothing.
                        Ah, think you've misunderstood. This is just Gold - not Game Pass. So it just gives you online play and a couple of games (of variable age/quality) per month. You can't access the Game Pass library with this.

Game Pass Ultimate, which rolls Gold (for online play) and Game Pass in together, is $180 a year.

Comment

Game pass is still good value. But a similar price just for online play?? No.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            Ah, think you've misunderstood. This is just Gold - not Game Pass. So it just gives you online play and a couple of games (of variable age/quality) per month. You can't access the Game Pass library with this.

Game Pass Ultimate, which rolls Gold (for online play) and Game Pass in together, is $180 a year.
                            Year i realised this after reading it all again, edited my original.

Comment

Officially confirmed price increase

[UPDATED on 1/22/2021 at 8:52 PM PT] We messed up today and you were right to let us know. Connecting and playing with friends is a vital part of gaming and we failed to meet the expectations of players who count on it every day. As a result, we have decided not to change Xbox […]

Comment

Games with Gold games announced for February and the only one you need to know about is Lost Planet 2. I will be playing again...

Comment

Working...
                                X