Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah thats good, at no extra cost to you? When I had a similar issue I had to pay return postage so that's something.

Comment

The Medium sounds like it should be next next gen! drops to 20fps, sub 720p on series S and even 3090s are struggling in pc land. Doesn’t sound like it deserves a physical release

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
        PayPal has organised the return of the machine. It had better be working as it was in 100% working order.
        I wonder if you can start your own PayPal claim if it arrives broken...

Comment

[MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION] Did you make a note of the serial number when you sold it?

Be interesting to see if the same machine comes back to you...

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            The Medium sounds like it should be next next gen! drops to 20fps, sub 720p on series S and even 3090s are struggling in pc land. Doesn’t sound like it deserves a physical release
            You're making it sound like it's unplayable, which of course it isn't

Also [MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION] - that doesn't sound right at all given what you've previously posted, bad luck.

Comment

Don’t worry, the community will fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                @BIG EDD Did you make a note of the serial number when you sold it?

Be interesting to see if the same machine comes back to you...
                I didn't but I'll see if Microsoft can help as it was registered with them.

Comment

[QUOTE

Also @BIG EDD - that doesn't sound right at all given what you've previously posted, bad luck.[/QUOTE]
                  Not when she's lied about the machine not being delivered. Then she claimed she didn't make the transaction and now claimed the item wasn't as described??. Absolute bull****e from day one.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                    [QUOTE

Also @BIG EDD - that doesn't sound right at all given what you've previously posted, bad luck.
                    Not when she's lied about the machine not being delivered. Then she claimed she didn't make the transaction and now claimed the item wasn't as described??. Absolute bull****e from day one.[/QUOTE]

You'll either never see the machine again, or if you do it'll have been dropped down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      Not when she's lied about the machine not being delivered. Then she claimed she didn't make the transaction and now claimed the item wasn't as described??. Absolute bull****e from day one.
                      You'll either never see the machine again, or if you do it'll have been dropped down the stairs.[/QUOTE]
                      No doubt on that one

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                        I wonder if you can start your own PayPal claim if it arrives broken...
                        This was going to be my first question...?

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                          This was going to be my first question...?
                          PayPal may have arranged the return but they won't know what is in the box. Just claim the box you receive is empty or full of bricks.

Comment

PayPal may have arranged the return but they won't know what is in the box. Just claim the box you receive is empty or full of bricks.
                            Sounds like Amazon and a PS5

Comment

Yeah I guess if they've lied this far about receiving it and it working you'd have to presume they're pulling a fast one and the console isn't coming back as you sent it.

Comment

One game Game Pass couldn't save - Ninja Theory walks away from Bleeding Edge

Comment

Working...
                                X