This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
    Wtf, I would have thought thats what all the fees we keep paying would cover.
    Biggest joke I’ve seen PayPal gave me a complaints email address and I composed a ruthless email and it gets returned back to my inbox stating error on delivery. Laughable service by them.

Been playing the Medium, not bad but has a few gripes. Cracking sound using headphones which the game suggests. Hoping to finish it later on after the Liverpool game

Comment

Yeah....I got about 2 hours in and had to develop more photos. Im not finding it very gripping tbh

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
        Yeah....I got about 2 hours in and had to develop more photos. Im not finding it very gripping tbh
        I’m not far in front of you. Not sure how long is left.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
          Good old PayPal. Had an email from them today to inform me that they have refunded the buyer and have charged me a £12 dispute fee. As soon as I can shut my PayPal account down the better
          Omfg. Can you send this to the press or something? A gaming website? Something? This disgusting germ of a human needs some blowback from this, its outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Omfg. Can you send this to the press or something? A gaming website? Something? This disgusting germ of a human needs some blowback from this, its outrageous.
            You couldn’t make it up mate

Comment

You have their address. If it's me Im sending the boys around. Even if it cost me a few bucks to do so.

Comment

Is there a way to have TV audio cut when you insert a wired headset into the controller? When I do this, audio still emits from the TV. Do I just need to mute the TV?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                  Is there a way to have TV audio cut when you insert a wired headset into the controller? When I do this, audio still emits from the TV. Do I just need to mute the TV?
                  Thats what I’ve been doing muting the tv. Didn’t realise as I bought a set of Turtlebeach Gen 2 700’s. Playing Hivebusters about 2am and the misses came rushing down the stairs ranting about the sound. I was miles away with the cans on and didn’t realise the Xbox was still outputting from the TV

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                    You have their address. If it's me Im sending the boys around. Even if it cost me a few bucks to do so.
                    I’ve taken my anger out on Demon Souls, works a treat ranting at the TV

Comment

I’ve taken my anger out on Demon Souls, works a treat ranting at the TV
                      While you might not get any justice from paypal you can still get revenge, you have her address so sign her up with as many annoying advertising offers that you can find online fill in her address into as much junk mail as you can find. There are other ways to make people pay.

Comment

Thats what I’ve been doing muting the tv. Didn’t realise as I bought a set of Turtlebeach Gen 2 700’s. Playing Hivebusters about 2am and the misses came rushing down the stairs ranting about the sound. I was miles away with the cans on and didn’t realise the Xbox was still outputting from the TV
                        Yeah, I'm used to PS4 understanding my needs. You can change it to chat in headset only, but I think most people plug a headset in so not to bother others with their game audio (?).

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          Yep.

I was annoyed that it doesn't mute the TV, but it’s actually handy when my wife pops in the room for a bit - she can hear the game using the TV speakers and I can carry on enjoying the headset audio without being antisocial

Interestingly, when my Xbox was in dev mode I found an option to enable auto-muting the TV(like the PS4 and Switch do).

Alas, the setting didn't carry over when I rebooted it back into regular mode.

Comment

A single new screenshot of Hellblade II from a lighting test

Comment

Looks nice and I’m looking forward to playing it in 2024.

Comment

Just chalk it down to experience mate - selling lowish value, smaller items are usually the way to go on ebay

Comment

Working...
                                X