Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone looking forward to a console Elder Scrolls game is asking for twice the headache that Cyberpunk delivered.

Comment

I got into Oblivion a bit late on 360, was that release a mess too?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        I got into Oblivion a bit late on 360, was that release a mess too?
        It wasn't that bad. I got into it late too, and ended up with some horrendous/hilarious bugs.

Nothing as bad as my two Skyrim attempts where entire histories of save files were going wild.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Looks at Bethesda games, shrugs shoulders, I'm fine with this.

In all seriousness though Bethesda do not make system sellers so yes that's the goal of MS with the buyout, but its not going to have the effect they think it will.
          Up til now they’ve not made system sellers because their big games are available on all systems. MS are banking on the huge sales of Skyrim to be replicated but on their system only and therefore selling systems. I’m not saying it will, but there is logic there.

Comment

First batch of FPS boost titles confirmed from the Bethesda additions to game pass.

The games that will see performance boosts with frame rate jumps up to 60 frames per second include Arkane Studios’ Dishonored: Definitive Edition and Prey and Bethesda Game Studios’ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, Fallout 4, and Fallout 76.

Comment

Game Pass made me start an Oblivion playthrough

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                  First batch of FPS boost titles confirmed from the Bethesda additions to game pass.

The games that will see performance boosts with frame rate jumps up to 60 frames per second include Arkane Studios’ Dishonored: Definitive Edition and Prey and Bethesda Game Studios’ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, Fallout 4, and Fallout 76.
                  Ok so these are confirmed but not live yet. They'll be added in the next few weeks.

You can now also toggle on/off FPS boost and Auto HDR on titles that support them by going to manage game settings on that title and selecting the new compatibility section.

Comment

Thanks for the tip [MENTION=221]nonny[/MENTION]. Auto HDR for Oblivion, but no FPS boost. Man, playing it again is really nice. The mechanics are so similar to its sequel. I think it has aged pretty well. Lovely and green.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                      Thanks for the tip [MENTION=221]nonny[/MENTION]. Auto HDR for Oblivion, but no FPS boost. Man, playing it again is really nice. The mechanics are so similar to its sequel. I think it has aged pretty well. Lovely and green.
                      If you want to see the difference the FPS boost makes download New Super Lucky's Tale or Sniper Elite 4 from game pass.

Lucky's Tale is boosted to 120fps, if your TV supports it but it's Sniper Elite 4 that's transformed as it was so sluggish at 30fps and now it's a nice steady 60fps apart from the x-ray kill cam which dips a bit.

Great stuff and turning it on/off you can just see how good it is.

Comment

I've tried both luckily tales and sniper elite 4. Great examples of the frame boost mode

Comment

60fps+...

Comment

Boost mode 60fps
                            Boost Boost mode 120fps

Comment

Day 3 of positive game pass stories...

Xbox is teasing Outriders may be coming to its Xbox Game Pass subscription service.The official social media channels f…

I'd say this is as good as confirmed. Last time they did this (Control) it appeared 3 weeks later.

Comment

Any idea when the boost mode is implemented for the Bethesda games, namely Skyrim?

Comment

Working...
                                X