X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... Nasty

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
      Same, just finished Bioshock last night...

Interesting report here. Apparently game pass subscribers spend more on games than non-subscribers... Though makes me wonder if that still covers the shortfall of direct purchases revenue.
      That is surprising. For me, since signing up to ultimate i havent purchased a single game, and can now see myself always waiting for new games to see if they hit GP.

Comment

Originally posted by dazza_cole View Post
        That is surprising. For me, since signing up to ultimate i havent purchased a single game, and can now see myself always waiting for new games to see if they hit GP.
        For me it is the total opposite. I look at all the games on there then end up buying it. Prey is a good example. I just don't appreciate the games when I have so much to choose from. So I cancelled my Ultimate subscription which cost me 100 yen on a special deal, so basically a quid or two. Found out it will last until June 2022!! I'm sure Microsoft messed something up there.
        Last edited by Yakumo; 25-03-2021, 22:03.

Comment

Its funny how this works. You are assigning value based on cost. I do this too.

Comment

Signing up to any entertainment subscription service actually ends up limiting your choice. We resent paying £4 to watch a movie we like the look of because we already pay for Netflix and Amazon. It’s dumb. If movies were a quid a time and no subscription fee I reckon they’d make more money and our choice wouldn’t feel stifled.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              Signing up to any entertainment subscription service actually ends up limiting your choice. We resent paying £4 to watch a movie we like the look of because we already pay for Netflix and Amazon. It’s dumb. If movies were a quid a time and no subscription fee I reckon they’d make more money and our choice wouldn’t feel stifled.
              I'm with Brad! £1 games for all!

Comment

99p and I’m all in

Comment

I see there was a sizzle reel of 60+ indie titles over night. Some decent stuff in there amongst it all.

Exomecha looks cool if a bit janky. It's a free to play shooter with Pacific Rim titans.

The Ascent is definitely coming this year (Summer it seems) and it's looking great.

Plus I was really chuffed to see Art of Rally is coming into game pass this Summer. I've nearly bought that on PC a few months back as I like the style.

Edit, here's a video showing a few of them:https://youtu.be/oWLQUse0oYg
                  Last edited by nonny; 27-03-2021, 07:15.

Comment

List of 20 heading to game pass on release.

Narita Boy is out this Tuesday (30th)
                    Also Stalker is console game pass only, mistake listed as PC.

Comment

Sony is going to have to do something to complete against Gamepass. MS are just steamrollering it at the moment.

Comment

That Astria Ascending looks gorgeous as well, missed that one.

There's also a rumour that with Final Fantasy 7 Remake exclusivity ending next month that game and The Avengers is coming to game pass.

Given the Spiderman exclusivity Sony has with Avengers it's basically dead on all other platforms. I saw a video where on Steam it's numbers are now equal to The Division (i.e. the first one)... Which is pretty crazy really given it just got new content and a next gen upgrade. That's just Steam but you'd assume it's dragging on other platforms. Prime candidate for game pass, but then Outriders hits Game Pass next week...

Comment

Art of Rally looks ace. Some good titles coming

Comment

Exomecha. Looks like they've thrown everything in the "what would be cool" pile in for good measure without maybe thinking exactly how it will work in terms of game balance... But yeah looks flash.

Animation looks a bit off, especially the grenade stick but otherwise I think it looks really good.

This is free to play so won't be in game pass and of course MS has just made F2P games actually free to play removing the need for Xbox live... Sorry Xbox Network subscription.
                            Last edited by nonny; 28-03-2021, 10:18.

Comment

Any idea when I can actually buy an X?

Comment

Working...
                              X