This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    I'm mostly intrigued to see how pickpocketing works with those big space suits on.
    Bluetooth 8.0 hacking wallets. Obvs.

Comment

Starfield will be the greatest game of all time. Bethesda has never put a foot wrong.
      I saw a video of glitches in Fallout 76... You know what I did... Put a copyright claim on that bastard and shut him down. Idiot doesn't know falling through the ground is part of the game play!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        The Doom Eternal next gen upgrade will be nice.
        Thats also a game were you walk around in first person and shoot things but isn't a FPS
        Coming to all platforms, even that PS5 thing.

Comment

Looks pretty good if you ask me, for a FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
            Coming to all platforms, even that PS5 thing.
            *spits*

Comment

Tis true, Xbox is so advanced it even had its 2023 E3 Presentation last night!

An aside - as much as Halo Infinite looks improved it did make me think that it's impressive that MS has kept what is blatantly a very dated 90's era type of brand going and relevant to this day.

Comment

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Series S/X is confirmed to run at 30fps. If you have a TV that supports VRR you can get higher than that. DLC is cross compatible but Steam bought DLC is not and third party related DLC may also opt out.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...box-series-x-s
                  Microsoft Flight Simulator on Series S/X is confirmed to run at 30fps. If you have a TV that supports VRR you can get higher than that. DLC is cross compatible but Steam bought DLC is not and third party related DLC may also opt out.
                  Not clear if that's 4K30 (I assume it is given a GTX 1080 will do higher frame rates at 1080P). What that article doesn't mention though is that the Xbox version supports HOTAS sticks, or at least the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One, Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder and HORI HOTAS Flight Stick (which is garbage, don't buy one). Pity as I have a Saitek X52 (will try when it's available next month).

Comment

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...box-series-x-s
                    Cool, to be expected. I'm still waiting for Sony to add VRR support to my TV (XH90)... Only been a year so, any day now...

Comment

Everwild has been restarted at Rare and is now targeting a 2024 release.

It has a new Creative Director in Gregg Mayles who worked on Sea of Thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                        Jesus what does it matter what games are released on what consoles. It really is pathetic seeing grown men (i assume lol) arguing what games are on Xbox and what PS5 has in comparison, does it really matter? Both systems have their good exclusive games, equally both have their turds, and in most cases some games just arent to everyones taste. I personally have zero interest in Last of Us series, i however love the Forza Horizon series, thats just my personal preferance, doesnt mean i then compare the two and that means one console lords it over the other. Seriously, drawing up lists of games and comparing the two consoles? Thats the kind of thing i used to do in the 90's when i was teenager. Both PS5/Series X have great potenial, can argue neither have really fully realised it yet. Some people may have been disapointed in what Xbox showed last night, i thought it was fine, enjoyable hour, certainly much more entertaining than watching Ubisoft and Square Enix bore me to death.
                        Balls the jig is up time to pack up borders and go home who’d of thought people discussing stuff on the internet would ever come to an end but gambit called it. Brings a tear to my eye end of an era and all 😜

Comment

To be honest, if Series X is doing 4K30fps solid on MFS that's very good, performance can be so easily thrown in that game due to CPU's etc that having a steady performing and pick and play version would deserve a round of applause with that performance.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                            Jesus what does it matter what games are released on what consoles. It really is pathetic seeing grown men (i assume lol) arguing what games are on Xbox and what PS5 has in comparison, does it really matter? Both systems have their good exclusive games, equally both have their turds, and in most cases some games just arent to everyones taste. I personally have zero interest in Last of Us series, i however love the Forza Horizon series, thats just my personal preferance, doesnt mean i then compare the two and that means one console lords it over the other. Seriously, drawing up lists of games and comparing the two consoles? Thats the kind of thing i used to do in the 90's when i was teenager. Both PS5/Series X have great potenial, can argue neither have really fully realised it yet. Some people may have been disapointed in what Xbox showed last night, i thought it was fine, enjoyable hour, certainly much more entertaining than watching Ubisoft and Square Enix bore me to death.
                            Well said. Main reason why I haven't commented on the discussion. Who gives a toss?

Comment

I would assume flight simulator does support the most popular flight sticks at least, but it is aimed at mass gaming. It’s not really a simulator so should be more than playable with just a pad! Now if Xbox had VR…

Comment

Tis true, Xbox is so advanced it even had its 2023 E3 Presentation last night!

An aside - as much as Halo Infinite looks improved it did make me think that it's impressive that MS has kept what is blatantly a very dated 90's era type of brand going and relevant to this day.
                                Alot of people say the master chief and doomguy look similar, but they are in fact completely different.
                                Doomguy was made in the 90s and due to limited tech, they covered his face with a visored helmet and chucky green armour.
                                Whereas Halo was announced in 1999 with most designs coming earlier, but the game came out in 2001 so its not a 90s game. The master chief has a visored helmet and green armour so it's completely different.

Also neither game is a FPS.

Comment

Working...
                                X