Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, OK, interesting, I didn’t know not every GP game was on cloud streaming yet.

Comment

MS Rewards is giving away another puke worthy Xbox limited edition via its rewards sweepstakes, this time modelled on Psychonauts 2

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        MS Rewards is giving away another puke worthy Xbox limited edition via its rewards sweepstakes, this time modelled on Psychonauts 2

That thing is real?!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Just as ugly as the game's characters.

Comment

Chaps, I've got Ultimate for a month on my One.

What should I play?
            Last edited by QualityChimp; 31-08-2021, 18:07.

Comment

Depends what you like playing but:

Hades
              Psychonauts 2
              Art of Rally

Comment

I really enjoyed the Ascent. Would never have tried it without Game pass.

So I've had my Xbox nearly 4 weeks now and I've got enough reward points to pay for a month of gamepass. I just do all the bing searches at work. So in theory I could get away with never paying Microsoft anything again? Or is there some small print I've missed?

Only paid £41 for 13 months to begin with. Only other outlay was £7.55 for 1000 Destiny silver, even that gave 2500 points back. There seems to be so many ways to earn the points.
                Last edited by BaronSqwelch; 01-09-2021, 20:25.

Comment

Originally posted by BaronSqwelch View Post
                  I really enjoyed the Ascent. Would never have tried it without Game pass.

So I've had my Xbox nearly 4 weeks now and I've got enough reward points to pay for a month of gamepass. I just do all the bing searches at work. So in theory I could get away with never paying Microsoft anything again? Or is there some small print I've missed?

Only paid £41 for 13 months to begin with. Only other outlay was £7.55 for 1000 Destiny silver, even that gave 250 points back. There seems to be so many ways to earn the points.
                  Nope that sounds about right with the rewards. Between Bing searches, the Rewards app and Game Pass challenges you should be able to net approx £20-25 a month provided you hit the longer monthly ones as well... For instance there's a new monthly reward today that's 2000 points...

It's pretty easy to keep game pass ticking over on a free cycle if that's your goal. Personally I've found it better to cash them in for hardware and then if I want real cash sell that on. I say this because it's generally easier to find longer game pass subscriptions on the usual keys sites like Eneba or CD Keys.

Comment

If you're going to spend reward points to get GPU days, it is cheaper to buy Gold subs with points and convert them.

Eg 15k points for 3 months gold, 3 months gold converts to 50 days GPU, so 300 points per day...as opposed to 12k points for 1 month GPU, so approx 400 points per day.

Comment

Microsoft is at it again with another Rewards exclusive LE Xbox Series X for Far Cry 6

Comment

Urgh...is that a shell that goes on top of a standard XSX or it completely replacs the plastic shell?

Comment

I'm torn. On the one hand, I admire the hustle. That is one severely customised Xbox. On the other hand, why would you want that in your living room?!

Comment

For the same reason people buy all the different Sony and Nintendo LE consoles?
                            Last edited by MartyG; 06-09-2021, 16:22.

Comment

Everyone has had ugly LE consoles, but Xbox are really hitting a run of them.

Comment

Ugly is completely subjective.

Comment

Working...
                                X