X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*insert still waiting meme*

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Yeah, the bit where everybody talks about what percentage the day one patch has downloaded is even worse.
      Or where the old git asks, can you actually use this thing without connecting it to t'internet.

Comment

Amazon remounted to have more stock going live at 13.00 today.

Comment

Huge queue at Game as they have more stock for 10th dec

Comment

aaany minute now...

Comment

The best bit about this thread, so far, is the realisation I'm not the only person sitting here with a delivery window along the lines of 'will be delivered between 1pm and 4pm...'

Comment

Amazon have PS5 on their site right now. I saw with own eyes...

Now gone.
                Last edited by hudson; 19-11-2020, 12:22.

Comment

And boom, just like that, Amazon have just dropped off my PS5. Wow cant believe its here, the box is so damn big. Time for lunch whilst i gaze affectionately at that beautiful white box before setting her up.

Comment

Currys accidentally sells some PS5's early so cancels their entire launch day sales and spoils it for everyone.

Comment

Mine is here. Will wait until after I pick up the kids from school. we'll open it together and experience Astro/controller together.

Someone chopping onions in here?

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...consoles-early
                        Currys accidentally sells some PS5's early so cancels their entire launch day sales and spoils it for everyone.
                        Holy crap! That is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...consoles-early
                          Oh man. They have handled this really badly.

Comment

Teh shiny is here. Just setting up/installing couple of games then got to do some work...

Comment

Mines due between now and 3.45

Comment

Just tried Miles Morales, had a quick go in Fidelity mode before switching it to Performance. The key areas have the pre-baked reflections so whilst you lose ray-tracing it's not in a worthwhile way compared to gaining 30fps. Now it's installing more stuff, doesn't seem hugely faster in that regard. Quick try of the Pulse headset and... not that impressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X