No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got to admit, I thought I'd grown used to the look of the console. That was until I saw it in the flesh! Jeez it's ugly. It screams "I am sheer bulk mass gainz and I am to be superseded by a slim version as soon as possible please"

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      So far so good, only curiosity as such installation wise is that the PSN Store says Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise is PS5 compatible but the PS5 says it isn't and won't download it.
      Strange, I've given the disc version a go and it definitely works. Must be some kind of issue with the store being set to not allow PS5s to download it yet.

Comment

I haven’t had this much actual joyful fun in years with a game. Thank you Team Asobi.
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 19-11-2020, 20:47.

Comment

Originally posted by goldsmith View Post
          Astro is so much fun, best use of controller in a long long time.
          Finished it before I came to work. Unbelievable how they used the controller fair play

Comment

It's a pretty good launch line-up in the end, really.

Three games out of the selection that we'd have, if we had a console, with two I'd be playing myself (Astro and DS).

Comment

I'm having this issue

Games uninstalling for no reason.

Comment

Fist of the North Star feels like such a PS2 throwback, in a good way. I had to pull myself away so I could try Miles Morales which looks ****ing insane even in Performance mode. I did try the Fidelity mode first and it ran fine. I even thought I might prefer it. But then I tried Performance mode and it was no contest.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  I'm having this issue

Games uninstalling for no reason.
                  Jesus that's not on

Comment

Yeah, I hope they sort out these bugs soon :/

-edit-
                    PS5 controller just works on PC which is nice.
                    Last edited by Cepp; 19-11-2020, 23:48.

Comment

Does cod cold war download the campaign 1 mission at a time? If so it can go back. Also warning to anyone buying the disk version, there’s nothing on it, its a coaster.
                      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 20-11-2020, 00:25.

Comment

Anyone tried the headset yet? Worth the money?

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                          Anyone tried the headset yet? Worth the money?
                          They sounded decent with Astro’s playroom but reports reckon that Demon Souls has the best use so far.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                            They sounded decent with Astro’s playroom but reports reckon that Demon Souls has the best use so far.
                            Struggling with mine, they seem to cut out far too much for short periods of time. I have the receiver at the back of the unit and the unit under a TV stand. it shouldn't make any difference I wouldn't have thought but I will try for another day and then think about a replacement.

Comment

PS5 controller speaker delivers sweet sounding voice chat through the controller speaker too

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                                Struggling with mine, they seem to cut out far too much for short periods of time. I have the receiver at the back of the unit and the unit under a TV stand. it shouldn't make any difference I wouldn't have thought but I will try for another day and then think about a replacement.
                                Same Bluetooth system as the PS4 headset by the look of it. I never had any trouble with mine but I did have the adapter at the front of the PS4 so maybe it’s just a weak system in terms of range.

Comment

Working...
                                X