No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just removed the Spidey disc and reinserted. Data is fine.

Thought I'd play Sackboy. Got error saying a different version is installed and needs to be deleted and reinstalled.

**** this for a laugh.

Comment

I'm not sure it's resolved, but I went to see of I could make it happen again, which I couldn't. I tried, ejecting and re-inserting. I tried installing another game in between. I tried putting in rest mode, system restart, system power down. So, far so good. I think

However I did get a point after doing some of that where DS would load past the initial splash screen. Had to restart the system to get that work.

I'm starting to wonder did Sony test discs or did the pandemic force digital versions of software only got tested.

Comment

What a bloody stupid pain in the ass issue, is this affecting everyone or just certain people?

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
          What a bloody stupid pain in the ass issue, is this affecting everyone or just certain people?
          Just people who got too excited waiting for delivery drivers called Pete.
          Last edited by hudson; 20-11-2020, 14:17.

Comment

Touch wood I haven't had a problem with mine yet. I'm still avoiding rest mode until I know it works definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
              Struggling with mine, they seem to cut out far too much for short periods of time. I have the receiver at the back of the unit and the unit under a TV stand. it shouldn't make any difference I wouldn't have thought but I will try for another day and then think about a replacement.
              My adaptor is at the front of the unit with no enclosed spaces. Maybe check the positioning.

Comment

Sackboy has Dawn French and Richard E Grant in the voice cast!!

Comment

Sony offers a workaround for fixing the download issues

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...r-download-bug
                    Sony offers a workaround for fixing the download issues
                    It's a bug? I thought it was a feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      It's a bug? I thought it was a feature.
                      Thats Nintendo.

Comment

Touch wood, the deleting issue hasnt happened since earlier on but im now having issues with CoD Cold War. The PS5 has downloaded everything, the disc contents (if anything on the disc) have installed but when i play the campaign, i have done the introduction mission but when i try and load the 1st proper mission from the compound/safe house place it just says content not available, please wait for content to download but there is nothing else to download? Its bloody weird. Any one else have this issue?

Comment

What happened to the picture in picture stuff?

Is there are way to invite people to watch my game like on PS4?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                            My adaptor is at the front of the unit with no enclosed spaces. Maybe check the positioning.
                            Yeah, did that and it totally fixed it, less attractive but works better.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                              Touch wood, the deleting issue hasnt happened since earlier on but im now having issues with CoD Cold War. The PS5 has downloaded everything, the disc contents (if anything on the disc) have installed but when i play the campaign, i have done the introduction mission but when i try and load the 1st proper mission from the compound/safe house place it just says content not available, please wait for content to download but there is nothing else to download? Its bloody weird. Any one else have this issue?
                              I did all that yesterday and then left overnight downloading. Went to play today and noticed the campaign was locked, it took me to the psn store where you have to download 3 campaign files (about 60 gig).

Comment

This ps5 launch sounds like a bit of a cluster**** if I’m honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X