Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Just as a heads up... BT just notified me there is some new stock in for the non-digital PS5.

So if you're still in the hunt for a console keep your eyes peeled as I am sure they're not the only retailer.

Comment

BT sell PS5?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          BT sell PS5?
          Yep they've been giving customers unique codes to go into a queue. All things considered they've actually done it really well...

Comment

Be aware stock is coming to all the main sites in the next day , Argos got batch stock number 2 yesterday, and wife got me one finally with a nice 10% discount so Argos made 5p on the sale if lucky, but if you want one keeping checking today as stock seems to be coming and this is the last stock until after Christmas Argos managers said, now to try and beat the bots. A horrible launch as I can remember .

Comment

Comment

Anyone know how to find sales on the PS5 store?

Comment

You have to manually trawl, it's beyond dumb of Sony to miss deal options off it

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    You have to manually trawl, it's beyond dumb of Sony to miss deal options off it
                    *Insert Jackie Chan meme*

Comment

The store on PS5 needs sorting out. The lack of Deals sorting is ridiculous and possibly sneaky. The only games you see on PS5 for new PlayStation users who may only have a digital version console, are a lot of full price stuff.

Comment

To be fair though, I don't think it's sneaky so much as a better user experience to spotlight the full price, brand new whizzbang stuff on the homepage of the store. It would be weird and confusing for people if the first thing it showed you was random cheap indie stuff or early PS4 games for <£5.

But the lack of being able to filter by deal (and to advertise a way to filter by those deals) on the homepage is really silly. You should be 1 click away from viewing everything in the 'Big in Japan' sale or what have you.

It's kinda like how they killed the old wishlist only to bring out a new wishlist. Surely there was a way they could port the old wishlists over?! It just seems absolutely crazy that they deleted everyone's wishlists, I'm amazed that type of stuff isn't absolutely sacred.

Comment

Sorry, I mean at least have a tab. It's like they have purposely left it out.

Comment

Ah yeah, I totally agree in that case. I actually went back and edited my post to make clearer what I meant, but, yeah, 100% there should be a way to get to those deals quickly.

It's in their interest to make that the case as well. Otherwise they might as well not bother having them.

Comment

They'll have the stats. I bet nearly all of us here go straight to Deals on a Tuesday and a Wednesday. Other than preordering the games we have the most ridiculous hype for.

Comment

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 04-12-2020, 22:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X