No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assuming anyone at rare ever worked on perfect dark?

Comment

Some new footage of Returnal in between this Housemarque Housecast. Looks great.

Comment

Looks a bit like Doom Eternal in 3rd Person, spliced with a bit of Vanquish. Which is good indeed.

Comment

Evening all

has any one had any problems with game sharing on ps5
          Didnt have any problems at all with PS4 for years trying to set the kid consoles up today
          I can get one console to share from both accounts but the second won’t work at all ie share the first consoles games
          been faffing on for a few hrs with a simple task

It’s all set up correct like this
          1. User A logs into PS5 A
          2. User B logs into PS5 A and enables “Console Sharing and Offline Play”
          3. User B logs into PS5 B
          4. User A logs into PS5 B and enables “Console Sharing and Offline Play

Step 4 is where it’s failing even though it enables it won’t give access to the games?. Heads done in now ��

any help or info welcome

thanks

Comment

Retro PS2 themed PS5

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
              Retro PS2 themed PS5

https://www.sup3r5.com/
              Still having that glossy middle part is a massive no go for me although the console does look good in renders.

Comment

It does look better, makes you realise how garish the standard one is in comparison.

Comment

Tyjay

I have game sharing working fine as I have a US acoount and my sons is English,he did it for me and it’s not as easy as Sony say it is .

Comment

Nobody seems to have mentioned anything about it so far but is the ps5 region free? I know you’ll probably need a matching account for digital purchases but I’m hoping disks are still region free on it for when the time eventually comes for upgrading.

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] Yep, still region free like PS4 and PS3

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] Yep, still region free like PS4 and PS3
                        Ah thats good news

Comment

Aye, I'm running Densha De Go on mine

Comment

Anyone know if it's possible to play Japanese PSN purchases on a UK unit? I haven't put my Japanese account on it yet and I'm wondering if that'll do the trick. There's no issue with discs, just digital purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                              Anyone know if it's possible to play Japanese PSN purchases on a UK unit? I haven't put my Japanese account on it yet and I'm wondering if that'll do the trick. There's no issue with discs, just digital purchases.
                              I don't have any Japanese PS4 games purchases so not tried on my PS5. But I've added my US account over the weekend and downloaded my US PSN purchase of Dangun Feveron OK to my UK PS5. Not played it on my PS5 but I wouldn't imagine any issues

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                                I don't have any Japanese PS4 games purchases so not tried on my PS5. But I've added my US account over the weekend and downloaded my US PSN purchase of Dangun Feveron OK to my UK PS5. Not played it on my PS5 but I wouldn't imagine any issues
                                Do you happen to have PS+ on your UK or USA accounts? If so, are you able to play online on both accounts with just the one PS+ account?

Comment

Working...
                                X