No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paper Beasts I won't get to till PSVR2 meaning the only one I haven't already played/bought there of interest is Subnautica though I doubt I'll like that one. Hopefully Sony does another wave in a few months time

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
      Make sure you add these free games to your PS4/5 library. These freebies are incredible. I've only downloaded Rez because, who has the time? I have an amazing VR library now for when I eventually get a headset.

I added them all last night, even though I don't own a PlayStation (yet)...

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
        How do you do that? I thought you could only redeem through a console?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          How do you do that? I thought you could only redeem through a console?
          Nah via the phone app. I have an account just don't have a console anymore...

Comment

Nah via the phone app. I have an account just don't have a console anymore...
            Good to know, cheers 👍

Comment

Also you don’t need to have PS+ to add them to your account.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                Good to know, cheers ��
                You can also use the website. I do it that way and have a few PS5 games waiting for when I buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  Paper Beasts I won't get to till PSVR2 meaning the only one I haven't already played/bought there of interest is Subnautica though I doubt I'll like that one. Hopefully Sony does another wave in a few months time
                  This is a yearly thing apparently.

Comment

Besides the exclusives I've basically got or played most of them on Xbox, but free is free...

Comment

I wonder if they are ever going to do anything with PlayStation Collection. Currently there are 3 areas to get free games.

Comment

So subnautica....i was quite enjoying the start. I was getting good vibes and it seemed like it was right up my street. Mission 1: swim to the downed ship. No problem, I can do that. The ship is radioactive and you die. Making me start from the beginning again.
                        Game Deleted.

Comment

you're not supposed to go anywhere near it till you have made a radiation suit lol

Comment

Ratchet & Clank PS4 getting PS5 60 FPS upgrade.

Comment

Cheers seemed these finally appeared I was only seeing Rachet and Clank last week which seems to have now gone walkies.

Comment

Something odd just happened

My PS5 just powered itself off without prompt, refused to power up for 10 minutes, then when it did I checked for errors and its saying it did it firmware update. I can't see anywhere online about a new update and also why did it just update with no prompt or anything??

Comment

Working...
                                X