Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JU! View Post
    Cheers seemed these finally appeared I was only seeing Rachet and Clank last week which seems to have now gone walkies.
    Here’s a direct link to it, should be free until tomorrow midnight, think the offer expires April 1st.
    Previous special offer price valid from 03-06-2020 to 17-06-2020 was £8.99 €9.99 AU 13.95 BGN 19.9 CZK 249 DKK 79 HUF 3090 NZ 17.95 NOK 99 PLN 39 SEK 99 USD 9.99 ZAR 159 HRK 74 INR 699 TRY 49 ILS 48brbr Join everyone’s favourite Lombax and his robotic sidekick in a brand new game that retells the plucky pair’s adrenaline-charged origins story. • Whether you’re a long-time Ratchet fan or new to the series, get ready for an unforgettable trip across the universe as their thrilling original space quest is completely reimagined and rebuilt for PS4™. • Classic gameplay enhanced for the current generation – follow a fresh, deeper storyline and enjoy more action, new boss battles, spectacular visuals and stellar voice acting from the 2016 Ratchet Clank™ animated movie. • Incredible graphics – thanks to the power of PS4™, the dynamic duo’s intergalactic capers look just as good in the game as in the big screen movie itself. This product supports the following languages English

Comment

Downloaded Rez last night, looks and sounds fantastic. A quick go finished at 2am !!

Comment

I've got a few of these already, downloaded Rez yesterday.

I got Abzu for Xmas and me and my boy stayed up late and finished it in one sitting. It's quite an unchallenging game, but dreamy and relaxing all the same. Recommended if you have some time to kill and want to chill.

Comment

Disco Elysium out now on PS5. Excellent writing so far. Looks like it will require a high level of focused investment but very witty, interesting and astute so far. Think there is also a PS+ discount for launch.

Comment

Push Square website are suggesting you shouldnt get it at the minute as it is suffering frame rate issues, buggy and unresponsive.

Comment

Disco Elysium looks incredible. I gave my PS5 to a friend so will have to wait a while to play it. Hopefully those bugs will be ironed out by then.

Comment

I still can't secure a PS5. Stock sells out within moments and I just can't compete with bots and the more dedicated consumers sitting there refreshing their browsers all day. I'd love to play Demon's Souls too.
                Last edited by Zen Monkey; 31-03-2021, 12:49.

Comment

Has anyone tried Ratchet and Clank after the PS5 upgrade? I fired it up and it looks insanely good now.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Disco Elysium looks incredible. I gave my PS5 to a friend so will have to wait a while to play it. Hopefully those bugs will be ironed out by then.
                    Yeah I'm looking forward to it on Xbox but they haven't said a date yet... Looks incredible.
                    Last edited by nonny; 31-03-2021, 17:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      Has anyone tried Ratchet and Clank after the PS5 upgrade? I fired it up and it looks insanely good now.
                      Wasn't going to play it, but it's on my list now after getting this patch, should be fun!

Comment

I have officially given up trying to get a PS5 console. Feck it!

Comment

You'd think it were a machine capable of playing the PC version of Cyberpunk with these levels of demand.

I'm unsure as to why it's wanted so much. FOMO?

Comment

Popularity of the PlayStation line + Lockdown Fever

It'll be interesting to see how well all three formats weather the post-COVID come down. PS5 has little at the moment of its own at the moment, Series S/X has literally next to nothing so Switch is the only one positioned well for when people start stepping back into the sun

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              You'd think it were a machine capable of playing the PC version of Cyberpunk with these levels of demand.

I'm unsure as to why it's wanted so much. FOMO?
                              Ummm it is. When CDproject actually bother coding something that runs properly. I mean it got removed from psn for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X