• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    Here are my QOL improvements for horizon:

1: It needs 60fps. That's a given
    2: it needs lock on, even if it just auto targets the closest enemy
    3: it needs either a mini map or use the Focus to help point in the direction of the objective. I know there are floating markers, but I still find myself hopping in and out of the map screen.
    4: it needs a better way of breaking enemy line of sight. If you are spotted your only hope is to run in the other direction. It needs something like MGS were you can hide under things or perhaps use a ghillie suit to throw over yourself as a consumable.
    Absolutely. All of this needs to happen yesterday as well, long before the next one comes out to avoid fatigue playing big games back to back.

Comment

I picked one up from GAME earlier in the year but sold it after getting most of the trophies on Morales. I think it's a great machine but there were quite a lot of aggravating quirks and the lack of DoVi and Atmos was rather poor I thought. I imagine I'll pick up another one later in the year or next year, unless the Switch 4K gets released then I'll stick with Nintendo.
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

[MENTION=4553]Escape-To-88[/MENTION] I can't believe you sold it considering how long you hunted!

Comment

I only spent about a month-ish looking properly. I'll just buy it back again later, probably...or maybe not. I only try to have one console at a time nowadays, so it's just the Switch for now, along with my cabs.
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
            I picked one up from GAME earlier in the year but sold it after getting most of the trophies on Morales. I think it's a great machine but there were quite a lot of aggravating quirks and the lack of DoVi and Atmos was rather poor I thought. I imagine I'll pick up another one later in the year or next year, unless the Switch 4K gets released then I'll stick with Nintendo.
            How much did you get for it? I'm quite tempted to sell mine too as, Demon's Souls aside - which I am enjoying, there aren't any other PS5 games that interest me, nor any on the near horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
              How much did you get for it? I'm quite tempted to sell mine too as, Demon's Souls aside - which I am enjoying, there aren't any other PS5 games that interest me, nor any on the near horizon.
              Returnal next week, Hades crossed with PT crossed with demons souls?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                Returnal next week, Hades crossed with PT crossed with demons souls?
                ...Crossed with No Man's Sky crossed with Anthem crossed with EDF levels of jank crossed with taking a £70 gamble on a new IP?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  ...Crossed with No Man's Sky crossed with Anthem crossed with EDF levels of jank crossed with taking a £70 gamble on a new IP?
                  Back to the Cyberpunk thread with you!

Comment

I've not heard of it but I'll certainly check out a review or two on release.

Bear in mind when I say there are no games that interest me, it's largely because I'm ignorant of releases. I'm a casual gamer these days, I don't watch game previews, trailers clips or things like E3 or Nintendo Direct, nor do I catch up on game news or anything like that. I never pre-order games any more, rarely buy a game brand new. I'm a casual (a filthy casual as many like to say! ).

Comment

I've gone through and hidden all of the demo's, sold games etc from my library and it was surprising how many PS+ games I've added but not played. Horizon thankfully I have on PC so will replay that way in time but I look forward to the sequel, easily one of the best new IP games from last gen especially if some of the niggles are tackled.

Only a couple of days until Returnal, it slipped off my radar but I imagine it's going to be a nice surprise.

Comment

Got Returnal pre ordered so looking forward to Friday or Thursday if it turns up early

Comment

I'm hearing good things about Returnal but the gameplay just looks meh

Comment

I begrudge the price point as it looks more like a AA title but I've seen some footage where the gunplay seems quite kinetic like the devs old PS3 titles so I'm hopeful it's dowdy art style will be brightened by a lot of effects laden goodness when things kick off

Comment

I've managed to get Returnal for £55 so I'm well happy.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                I've managed to get Returnal for £55 so I'm well happy.
                                Where from?

Comment

Working...
                                X