Unpopular opinions incoming:

01 - The Red looks really nice, the black looks utter guff

02 - Neither will look good next to a white PS5

Comment

03 - They will both be prone to stick drift like all the other colours

Comment

I would say these are tepid takes, at best

Comment

Maybe we will get red and black side panels to buy too?

Comment

I quite like how the red looks, although it's not something I'd buy. The black, eh. The PS5 and its pad simply look better with two tone. The whole design of each feels like it was formed around that.

Comment

You know it makes me laugh. When Sony showed the PS5 everyone said 'ugh a white console, it looks ****' but when Sony make an all black controller everyone says 'ugh look a black controller, it looks ****'.
              If MS make a white controller everyone would jizz in their pants.

Comment

They did! And it's nice lol

Comment

I hope so!
                  After playing Zero Dawn I can easily say its the best playstation exclusive.

Comment

I like the white PS5 controller but I think the console in the same colour is hideous...

The Series S is passable in white because it's so cute in comparison. Otherwise I prefer black as a general colour for a console.

Comment

I think it would suffer from the same issue as the controller, being designed to be two toned. All black would likely look terrible but a dfark grey/black combo could look pretty sleek

Comment

Yeah, agreed. When people switch out the sides of their PS5 for black aftermarket ones it just looks, well, a bit ****. I get that the shape of the console is divisive, but I do not understand for one second the constant bleating about the use of white, as if it's some totally deranged idea that they would produce something that isn't exclusively coloured black. You'd think it was shocking pink or something.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                          I like the white PS5 controller but I think the console in the same colour is hideous...

The Series S is passable in white because it's so cute in comparison. Otherwise I prefer black as a general colour for a console.
                          The Series S looks like something sold in GoOutdoors you really shouldn't take your design ques from a camping Hob

But hey who cares what its colour is or what it looks like, my ps5 is sat on a shelf under the tv and i don't spend large amounts of time look at it, i do however spend large amounts of time playing it.
                          Last edited by Lebowski; 14-05-2021, 14:20.

Comment

I’m cool with discussing what consoles look like. I care about what stuff I buy looks like

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              The Series S looks like something sold in GoOutdoors you really shouldn't take your design ques from a camping Hob

But hey who cares what its colour is or what it looks like, my ps5 is sat on a shelf under the tv and i don't spend large amounts of time look at it, i do however spend large amounts of time playing it.
                              Yeah I don't like the two tone design but I've accepted it because it's so damn cute. I've let cute things off the hook before, just for being cute...

I like grey as a colour and I think the PS5 would look great in the right shade. I think the best colour grey I've seen is the storm grey one S:

Just happens to be a similar shade to my car...

Comment

Grey and black would look cool. But not ps1 grey. Needs to be a slick gun metal grey or darker.

Comment

Working...
                                X