No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live tracking on mine hasn't started yet though I've altered the delivery instructions to use the safe space option. I'm in all day but I've changed the instruction to say where to leave it just in the off chance I miss the door - also they have zero excuse now not to make a genuine delivery attempt

Comment

I'm basically going to be having an intimate relationship with the Amazon delivery screen until it turns up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        I'm basically going to be having an intimate relationship with the Amazon delivery screen until it turns up.
        My Series X went on a bit of an adventure through Amazon before it got to me, so try not to be too alarmed if you start seeing stuff like "running late, we'll still try and deliver today" I eventually got it at 4.30. Ironically I booked that day off lol.

Comment

I'm all set up! it's downloading games and transfering stuff from the PS4 at the same time and not being fast about it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
            I'm all set up! it's downloading games and transfering stuff from the PS4 at the same time and not being fast about it lol.
            Jealous. Mine's set to arrive between 10:20 and 11:20. Not too long now!

Comment

Got mine.

Just enjoying a MaccyDs breakfast before setting up.

Comment

FYI, if you do decide to transfer games over from your PS4, it will drastically lengthen any other installs you want to do as you can't pause the transfer. For quickness, just transfer over your accounts and then get your PS5 games downloaded/installed first.

Comment

Got a 5TB HDD with everything on it ready to go.

Although, looking at Era I might hold off until there's a confirmed fix for the database issue.

Comment

Mines being delivered in the next 25 mins
                    "Sam is currently delivering number 42 you are number 50" Put your foot down son
                    Last edited by BIG EDD; 19-11-2020, 08:15.

Comment

My Smyths order is out for delivery, but no expected until 4pm. Amazon hasn’t changed yet, though arriving at some point today and my Game order with Yodel is still saying it will come today. Going to be a long day waiting.

Comment

Game blaming Yodel , Yodel saying it’s nothing to do with them .... it’s all a bit messy . Mines at Yodel distribution center but no time allocation

Comment

PS5 and McD breakfast?

That there is the dream.

Comment

Thought I'd pop in to share the excitement of opening a new console, but it's just a load of people giving delivery updates.

Comment

The thread has become a thread for coping / support system for delivery woes...

“Together, we will get through this...”

Comment

Alan is in town, I have a little picture of him too (not through cyber-stalking) and he's about 25 deliveries away. 1hr 45m est for me.

The Alan Odyssey

Comment

Working...
                                X