No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to rumors circulating online, a Ghost of Tsushima standalone expansion called Ghost of Ikishima is targeting a 2021 release

Rumour that Sony is lining up Ghost of Ikishama for PS4 and PS5 this Xmas, a smaller side-game in the same vein as Miles Morales or Lost Legacy

Comment

Done I’m in, so about 20hrs then if the size of Miles Morales, as GoT took me 65hs to fully complete, perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
        Changed my colour of my PS5

https://i.imgur.com/JFjlvEF.jpg
        PHOTO THE SHOP!

Comment

I'm still not a fan of black with the system, makes it look even more like a Virginmedia device. But the red LED looks...

Comment

I think all white would be my preference, although replacing the glossy black bar in the middle would likely be a hassle.

Comment

This looks better than any of the official controller colours IMO:

Comment

It indeed looks beautiful. Do you know if they simply paint over existing components or they.use new molds with the required pigments? I always fear the paint would come off.

Comment

I still don't like it
                  I think it comes down to a point someone made earlier in the thread, the design of the controller and system is blatantly based around a two tone colour scheme so uniform they look odd.

Comment

Controller absolutely needs the classic colours added back to the face buttons, just not the same plain.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      I still don't like it
                      I think it comes down to a point someone made earlier in the thread, the design of the controller and system is blatantly based around a two tone colour scheme so uniform they look odd.
                      I don't like it either.... And I don't like the new black or red controllers because they've basically ruined the two tone effect.

But... I do like BIG EDDs console makeover. That is infinitely better, great job

Comment

Are we still talking about controller colours??? i dont mind any of them, and at least under the superficial color we have some actual innovation.

I've noticed more and more games adding haptic feedback which is pretty nice, most recent addition i thought worked well was Genshin they have really tried to recreate unique haptics and its simple things like diving into water or slamming into enemys feels really cool.

Comment

The haptics are definitely something that once its in the game you miss when moving away from it. When i go from the SeriesX back to the PS5 the haptics always catch me out all over again and really add to games when done right.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            The haptics are definitely something that once its in the game you miss when moving away from it. When i go from the SeriesX back to the PS5 the haptics always catch me out all over again and really add to games when done right.
                            I always wondered why the switch ignores its haptic stuff, outside of One Two switch which was a really good demo of what you could do its pretty much ignored, even by Nintendo.

Comment

I'm surprised any form of vibrating tech is still being used in gaming devices:

Excessive use of some game console controllers can cause 'hand-arm vibration syndrome', say UK doctors who have identified the first known case

I've had it disabled on all my controllers for years now. Not worth the risk, especially for those of us who are already likely to have jobs that involve excessive use of keyboards and mice that exacerbate arthritis and associated conditions.

Comment

I just popped into Game to trade in Ratchet and Clank for Mario Golf and chatting to the staff about availability they mentioned getting a load delivered tomorrow so I put down £10 and my mate is picking up tomorrow! Bizarre, they’ve still got some so if anyone is close to Game Worthing and wants one might be worth a trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X