Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stakers View Post
    I just popped into Game to trade in Ratchet and Clank for Mario Golf and chatting to the staff about availability they mentioned getting a load delivered tomorrow so I put down £10 and my mate is picking up tomorrow! Bizarre, they’ve still got some so if anyone is close to Game Worthing and wants one might be worth a trip.
    Is it hard to find or something?

Oh, wait, what if your pal comes back with another copy of Mario Golf?

Comment

For some reason, I read it as if they're getting a load of PS5s in, though now reading it back I'm not sure.

Comment

I did see mention of an official email saying you can order a PS5 from the Sony website. I think there was one last week too so numbers might be creeping up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          I did see mention of an official email saying you can order a PS5 from the Sony website. I think there was one last week too so numbers might be creeping up.
          This is a smart move. I know there was talk of MS doing similar with a ticketing system in place.

The whole supply chain is a mess right now so if they get make it easier to get consoles into the hands of customers directly from now on all the better

Comment

Lol! I realise that wasn’t clear. They have a stock of PlayStation 5’s which I believe are hard to find

Comment

Set up the PS5 last night. Went to play Wreckfest. Crash. Hard reset. Great start!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                Set up the PS5 last night. Went to play Wreckfest. Crash. Hard reset. Great start!
                Wow. Can't say I've had a problem with Wreckfest.
                After you've had a good play, let us know your impressions of the PS5.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  Yeah, when they said the game was filled with hard crashes, I didn't think that would be what they meant.

Comment

Speculation but rumour Sony are close to buying Arc Systems

Comment

Sony have acquired Housemarque. Apparently SCEJ, deleted a tweet saying they had acquired Bluepoint Games.

Comment

Was only a matter of time on the Housemarque & bluePoint purchase front.

Comment

Yep, it's hard to imagine the acquisition of Bluepoint being incorrect rather than slipped out too early. Both make sense for Sony to pick up particularly Bluepoint who are simply *chef's kiss*

Given the slam dunk Sony made with the bargain Insomniac purchase these are likely economical smart buys

Comment

Both of these make lots of sense, especially Bluepoint. Having people who can be relied on to do an excellent job of remaking stuff is just such an asset when you've got a library of bankable stuff like Sony do. Uncharted remakes, for example, will be a given at some point I'm sure.

Comment

Bizarrely I'm kind of expecting that Bluepoint will break away from remakes by the end of the generation

Comment

Doom Eternals PS5 upgrade is out. Looks snazzy.

Comment

Working...
                                X