Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't BLOPS4 just Warzone?

Comment

No, Warzone is a separate battle royale game based on Modern Warfare 2019. Blops 4 had the first COD battle royale though, which is called Blackout. It’s just a mode, not a full on F2P spinoff like Warzone.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        Black Ops IIII is brilliant. It was my first experience of CoD multi-player and I absolutely loved it.
        I concur I got it at launch and enjoyed it. The battle royale mode was better than war zone as well, however I don’t know if it is still supported?

Comment

I reckon if they’re releasing it on PS+ it must be.

Comment

Ratchet gets a new Fidelity 40fps mode, uses the consoles & tv 120htz for some sort of witchcraft to do it.

Comment

Was planning on redoing Plague Tale so getting the PS5 version is a bonus

Comment

PlayStation has bought up Bluep... no! Nixxes actually, the dutch studio behind PC ports which makes sense given Sony's moves in that direction

Comment

Expansion DLC coming for Ghost of Tsushima as well as an upgraded and enhancemented PS5 version (for a price).

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    PlayStation has bought up Bluep... no! Nixxes actually, the dutch studio behind PC ports which makes sense given Sony's moves in that direction

Don’t forget they also helped with the impressive Rise of the Tomb Raider 360 port, so wouldn’t put it past Sony they are bringing them on board to help with the PS4 ports of Horizon, God of War, GT7 etc

Comment

A logical purchase. BluePoint confirmation next and whatever that tweet was about Square Enix to be clarified i guess.

Comment

Nixxes did do a lot of work for Square.

Comment

I'd double dip on Tsushima but Sony can solidly sod off with their pricing on that one

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            I'd double dip on Tsushima but Sony can solidly sod off with their pricing on that one
                            Depends on the length of the DLC - is it Lost Legacy / Miles Morales length or something shorter?

I'm in, regardless. Went digital on PS4 so it'll be the £29.99 upgrade

Comment

The latest PSNow additions

Comment

Deathloop clocking in at only 16.1gb. Very impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X