No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The free upgrades make sense, as much as having higher resolution support and better framerates is nice we're past the remaster stage, these are just patches and are mostly for companies own benefits to keep players engaged with their games as the audience migrates to the new machines. It's in their own interest to provide what is a small edit to the title.

If it's a remaster, something more extensive, then sure a higher price is justified but Tsushima is just a patch. Whilst it's a small move it reeks of late PS2/early PS3 era Sony and they'd be very wise to keep the memories of how that period of thier history went in mind. They're nickle and diming their audience and as this gen draws on it's going to become a bigger and bigger consumer issue as competition drives rivals and third party issues down cheaper.

Comment

State of play on Thursday

Comment

Really petty move by sony, and on the heels of FF7r free upgrade and charging £15 for 6-8hrs DLC story mission makes them look bad. Part of the reason i pulled the trigger on getting series yesterday mainly for the value of gamepass and missing Xone generation. Just looking at what i've been playing on my PS5 consistently are 3rd party games(Apex, Dead by Daylight and Genshin Impact) and find my f'ing progression (not just DLC buys which is expected) locked to PSN, when PC/Xbox and even the Switch don't and can moved it around just ticked me off alot.

Comment

Comment

Lost Judgment for the win in an otherwise forgettable vid

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              Lost Judgment for the win in an otherwise forgettable vid
              I'm surprised with the billing they gave deathloop ahead if this that they didn't really show anything that new. I'm not 100% sure it was all old footage but we've seen about the same already... The game looks great, but the trailer was just more of the same.

Comment

That Demon Slayer game looks ace.

Comment

I'm sure Moss 2 will be good. But nothing else in that video makes me think I need a PS5.

Comment

Interesting that the Death Stranding upgrade (with a free bump to deluxe edition thrown in) is only going to cost £10. That's a lot different to what it costs for the Ghost of Tsushima upgrade.

Comment

Lost Judgment was the stand out. SIFU still looks fun, but has been pushed back.
                      I can see why Sony put this state of play out, to clear the chaff for the next one.

Comment

Yeah Lost Judgement looks brilliant.

Comment

All three console formats are performing well in the UK at the moment, despite stock issues, with over a million sold overall in 2021.

"PS5 ‘comfortably the market leader’ in the UK with sales up 25% on 2020"

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            Lost Judgment was the stand out. SIFU still looks fun, but has been pushed back.
                            I can see why Sony put this state of play out, to clear the chaff for the next one.
                            Lost Judgment Looks very silly and no doubt will be very fun too, Moss on PSVR was a standout experience for me you really don't get a sense of how amazing the graphics are on screen, the whole world of the first game in VR really came to life and the different diorama style levels where a joy to explore and puzzle through. Deathloop is still a must pick up for me as i love the Dishonored games and Arkane can do no wrong for me. some very filler stuff in their though, Demon slayer looks very bland, how can you take a world as rich and vibrant as Demon slayer and limit it down to boring looking arenas.

Comment

Comment

I've got to say, it made me laugh when the commentator on Deathloop was talking about the haptic feedback and triggers offering an immersive experience. Yeah you won't have to worry about that anymore Arkane.

Comment

Working...
                                X