Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halfwayt through - jeez

Comment

Man, a new KOF fighter reveal and an open beta inbound. Nice, probably as good as this will get

Comment

Star Ocean 6... surprising but another pass for me

Comment

Finally, Little Devil Inside. The only interesting showing really, Sony really should have just posted this stuff on PSBlog.

And it's over.

Comment

Well that was nothing.

Comment

Yep. Liitle devil inside looks fantastic otherwise waste of a show. However, your not going to get a show like the last one every time with megaton after megaton so this is going to happen 🤷
              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 27-10-2021, 21:39.

Comment

Happy to see Death’s Door hit PlayStation (and switch) in November, game is an absolute gem.
                More Bugsnax seems good, little devil inside still looks nice and I’ll give We Are OFK a shot because it’s from the co-designer of Hyper Light Drifter.

Comment

Deaths Door is a solid GOTY contender so coming to PS and Switch is a no brainer. Hopefully it gains a wider legion of fans because it really is a lovely game.

Comment

Game is going live now with some units and bundles...

Comment

Not alot there really. Some might like a karting game.
                      Little devil looks nice, but I'm interested in how it plays. I've never been a big fan of that 'Tim Burton' art style either.

Comment

Deathverse: Let It Die looks like a mix of Let It Die and secret best PS360 game; Anarchy Reigns. INTO IT.

Played 100 hours+ of Let It Die and while I'd have preferred another dungeon crawler that maybe had coop, I'll take a good weird Japanese multiplayer brawler.

Comment

Deathverse and 'We are OFK' def going on my list.

Comment

Comment

Sony has created the PlayStation PC label for its PC release of games.

Comment

That We Are OFK thing makes me feel about 900 years old. I looked them up and I don't really get it, is it like the Gorillaz?

Not much here for me really. Love the character designs of Deathverse but the actual gameplay didn't look like my sort of thing. I'm intrigued by Little Devil Inside though. I don't actually remember hearing about that before, despite how long it's been knocking around. Looks like it could be pretty fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X