Atomic Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atomic Heart

Still on the way, this FPS has just seen a new trailer released to showcase its use of RTX features:

Comment

Comment

If the hashes literally stand for character spaces it means the game is out October 2022

Comment

Looks great, kind of a soviet take on Bioshock? It's also day one in game pass so hard to say no.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            That looks bloody brill, like its going to have real visceral combat and some crazy locations to explore, really looking forward to this

Comment

You have to have some pretty wild ideas to get me interested in FPS titles these days, but I watched the trailer yesterday and it certainly caught my eye. Wasn't really aware of it before now, but definitely something to watch.

Comment

This looks brilliant. I love the aesthetic and the gameplay looks like exactly the kind of Doom-style FPS that I enjoy. Great to see a new and interesting setting.

Comment

Looks very good, the voice acting isn't up to the visuals standard imo.

Comment

Wow, this looks awesome!

Comment

Comment

Just watched this trailer a few more times, Its a beautiful melding of Wolfenstein, Bioshock and some Halflife tricks.
                        Hyped!

(still think the voice acting is a bit off, maybe its part of the aesthetics)

Comment

New trailer!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X