No announcement yet.

Hot Wheels Unleashed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just put this one on. First impressions. DLC immediately advertised. Cars in the vehicle selection screen you have to pay 79p for. This is freemium ****. Not impressed.

The racing itself seems good. Challenging, even!
    Last edited by cutmymilk; 01-10-2021, 16:27.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
      Just put this one on. First impressions. DLC immediately advertised. Cars in the vehicle selection screen you have to pay 79p for. This is freemium ****. Not impressed.

The racing itself seems good. Challenging, even!
      It's 100% built with that in mind

Comment

All I can say is those amazing reviews must have been paid for. Its okay and kind of feels like the Sonic racing games, but without the weapons or the scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          It's 100% built with that in mind
          isnt it the case that you can earn all the cars via in game currency though, by winning races? part of the core game play ive seen is either saving up to buy featured cars like kit from knightrider or opening gatcha style packs purchased with in game currency.

Comment

I've heard of people completing the game it it never presenting the option to buy certain cars via the in game currency but I'm not sure how random that aspect is. I'm about 20% of the way through the campaign and so far I've only had the option to buy KITT. You get four cars and one more limited car to buy every X amount of in-game time. I need to play another 2hrs to gain access to the next line up.

TBH, the game won't last long enough to worry about it. I'm enjoying it but it's not one to play long term. I've upgraded KITT though and the games now a doddle.

Comment

Working...
            X