This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    As long as I don't have to have the premium level.

Made use of the weak yen and got NSO for one month in order to get the discount digital coupons. 2 tickets for 9980yen, each redeemable for a first party game. Kirby is $80+tax here, the coupons and membership set me back $110. Now to figure out which other game I get, probably Advance Wars or Splatoon 3.

The only downside is you need NSO membership when you buy AND use the coupons, so I may have to renew the membership again later. I'm still saving money on these games, so I can live with that.
    If you give me your email you registered with nintendo for your online i can add you to my family account and you can have nearly a year of online for nothing as i still have spaces on my plan.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      As long as I don't have to have the premium level.
      I half-expect these will have their own subscription bolt-on.

Comment

In those screenshots I see Ninja Five-O. Not wanting to get ahead oh myself here or anything, but...

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          I half-expect these will have their own subscription bolt-on.
          I was literally about to type Expansion Pass Deluxe

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            I was literally about to type Expansion Pass Deluxe
            Expansion Pack Booster Course Pass!

Comment

Pokémon Pinball Ruby Sapphire is prime rib digital pinball.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                Pokémon Pinball Ruby Sapphire is prime rib digital pinball.
                It's not quite Kirby's Pinball Land, Revenge of the Gator or Devil Crash class, but it's alright.

Comment

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 will release on the 29th of July.

Comment

Just what I didn't need!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                      Expansion Pack Booster Course Pass!
                      Expansion Pass Premium Deluxe Edition. ****ing Nintendo.

Comment

Takaya Imamura, the character designer for Star Fox Zero, has publicly called on Nintendo to port it to the Switch and offered up his services to help make it happen.

Comment

No thanks, if Nintendo returns to the Starfox well again I want an internally developed more traditional experience. There are better projects, even better Starfox's to port/remaster

Comment

No thanks, if Nintendo returns to the Starfox well again I want an internally developed more traditional experience. There are better projects, even better Starfox's to port/remaster
                            I seriously think Starfox needs a Sonic Mania job.

Comment

It's such a hard one to approach.

I didn't mind Mania but for me even that was inferior to the original trilogy of games, there's such a mountain to climb in recreating the quality bar of the original era's design.

With Starfox I feel any tiny bit a life it might have left is due to familiarity through Smash Bros more than anything else and letting Zero be experienced by a much more larger and aware crowd would just bury it permanently.

Comment

Of course I disagree.

Frankly, I don't want another remaster of Starfox 64 (as much as I rate it as one of the all-time Nintendo greats) or Assault - let's be real, they are the two best games in the Starfox franchise. Command and Adventures are even worse than Zero!

I'd be more than willing to give a Switch port of Starfox Zero a chance. Just improve the graphics and get rid of the sh1t control scheme. It's clear to me (hope that I'm wrong) that Starfox is in the same basement box as the likes of Punch-Out!!, F-Zero and other long-lost Nintendo IP so a Zero remaster is likely the best we're getting at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X