Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does seem like a deep troll for a company who won't make a new F-Zero supposedly because it necessitates new ideas. I'm sure the base game is as good as ever but it looks end to end like DLC but with an incredibly ugly colour palette

Comment

The new movement options and weapons handling look enough to make it distinct.

Originally posted by concretesnail View Post
      Does splatoon look like it should be a season pass type affair not another £50 release to anyone else?
      Besides, I'd much prefer paying €60 once every five years (plus €20 for DLC) as opposed to a recurring fee and/or MTXs.

I suppose we should be getting a Test Fire soon?

Comment

Hopefully. It's out in 10 weeks-ish so they should start to drum up more interest.

Comment

Tomorrow! (Expected to be 20mins long)

7am PST / 10am EST / 3pm UK BST / 4pm CEST

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 10-05-2022, 14:08.

Comment

Unless Bayonetta 3 looks better on next showing pretty much a clean sweep of stuff I'm not bothered with for the rest of 2022

Comment

Pretty much all I'll be playing for the rest of the year.

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
              Tomorrow! (Expected to be 20mins long)

7am PST / 10am EST / 3pm UK BST / 4pm CEST

Hopefully will be telling us that Unsouled is coming west.

Comment

Indie showcase was, objectively speaking, farking abysmal - and rendered almost unwatchable by the *hilarious* presenter double act. I can't write any more than that as I've already forgotten everything that was shown.

Comment

Thought Elec Head looked neat; a puzzle platformer thing that gave me VVVVVV vibes but considerably more chilled out. Also interested in Soundfall, which if I understood right was kind of like a co-op, music-based twin stick shooter? Also got a confirm that We Are OFK is coming to Switch too, and has a Summer '22 release planned.

Comment

Theres a decent chunk of those i'm interested in will be buying soundfall this evening as i have seen that one before in a previous presentation. Apart from that, gunbrella, another crabs treasure, wildfrost all look interesting. Indie stuff is a perfect match for switch just a shame a lot of them are digital only i'd kill for stuff like chicory to be made physical.

Comment

Man soundfall is REALLY fun, shooting to the beat of the level is addictive as hell especially when you are dashing too and everythings pulsing. Liking the track listing so far.

Comment

Heads-up. There's another Monster Hunter Pro controller coming for Sunbreak: it was only announced earlier this week, and by the time I noticed it at ShopTo it's already sold out. It doesn't appear to be on Amazon yet, but they are on the official Nintendo store.

Comment

The Switch has now outsold the 3DS in Japan.

Comment

Klonoa Collection Frame Rate, Resolution And File Size For Switch Revealed - Nintendo Life

In terms of the frame rate, it'll run at "up to" 60fps on the Switch. In other words, it might not always hit the mark. In the resolution department, the game will be 1080p docked and 720p in handheld mode. Last but not least is the file size, which will be around 8GB on the Nintendo Switch. The other versions of the game are expected to be closer to 12GB.
                            I was worried about this, even though it shouldn't be a problem for the Switch to run these. Would be nice to play it handheld but I think I'm best off going for another version.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                              Klonoa Collection Frame Rate, Resolution And File Size For Switch Revealed - Nintendo Life

I was worried about this, even though it shouldn't be a problem for the Switch to run these. Would be nice to play it handheld but I think I'm best off going for another version.
                              Oof. I'll have to see Digital Foundry's writeup first, in that case.

If the FPS is consistent when docked, I could live with that, as I don't play handheld that much.

Comment

Interesting article on Gary Bowser in the Nintendo Team Xecuter lawsuit. Not sure how war criminals get treated better than someone than was involved in selling piracy and cheat hardware/software, he wasn’t even an owner.

Give yourself a pat on the back Nintendo.

Comment

Working...
                                X