X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo Direct Mini tomorrow!

25 minutes!!

6am PT / 9am ET / 2pm UK BST / 3pm CEST

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 27-06-2022, 13:24.

Comment

RUMOUR: The Switch remaster of Metroid Prime will be released to coincide with Prime's upcoming 20th anniversary. Also, Switch remasters of Prime 2 and Prime 3 will be dropped separately at later dates afterwards, meaning no Switch version of Prime Trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        RUMOUR: The Switch remaster of Metroid Prime will be released to coincide with Prime's upcoming 20th anniversary. Also, Switch remasters of Prime 2 and Prime 3 will be dropped separately at later dates afterwards, meaning no Switch version of Prime Trilogy.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...nd-3-to-follow
        49.99, 49.99 and... 49.99?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          49.99, 49.99 and... 49.99?
          You know this! We all do. The Nintendo Way!

Expect the obligatory tie-in Switch hardware and Joy-Cons to follow too!

Comment

I'm almost in the camp of thinking the remasters shouldn't be a thing. They'll be sore reminders of what a mess MP4 has been of a promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              I'm almost in the camp of thinking the remasters shouldn't be a thing. They'll be sore reminders of what a mess MP4 has been of a promise.
              It’s almost like they’ve been taking lessons from the incumbent UK Government in distraction and deflection got to somehow make up for not coming through with Prime 4...

Comment

To be fair, I have some sympathy for the Prime 4 devs. That game simply can't live up to the hype; it just can't.

Comment

Eventually I feel like a fascinating story will come out about life at Retro. Their output has slowed so much and whilst it's been 3 years since they took over Prime 4 it means some other stuff must have been dropped as a result too.

Comment

Ubisoft leaks it's own release date with the sequel to Mario + Rabbids launching 20 October 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      To be fair, I have some sympathy for the Prime 4 devs. That game simply can't live up to the hype; it just can't.
                      They would have to actually release a product in order to disappoint fans.

Comment

Think we can expect to see this on the Direct later - the Crayon Shin-chan / Boku no Natsuyasumi game is getting localised (and also coming to PS4, but I figure that'll be glossed over)

Comment

ICYMI.

Comment

edit: womp womp, consolation prize for me today

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              edit: womp womp, consolation prize for me today

Only just realized!

Comment

Finally Twitter will shut up about Persona 5 on Switch.

Comment

Working...
                                X