This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    There's been rumbles that Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is in development so I'd half expect a port of X to arrive around Switch 2 time
    Again, I seriously doubt it.

Comment

I do love the general consensus that seems to be about many things. Perhaps this consensus exists somewhere on the internet that I don't visit?

I enjoyed XC2. I've not finished it, even after 120+ hours. I still laugh when my team mates fall off things and magically reappear.
      XCX was a lot of fun to play and one of only four WiiU games I bothered to finish, blasting around in a giant robot ffs! Rumours of a port of XCX surfaced the same time XC2 was shown, so it would be more of being (very) late to the party than surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        I do love the general consensus that seems to be about many things. Perhaps this consensus exists somewhere on the internet that I don't visit?

I enjoyed XC2. I've not finished it, even after 120+ hours. I still laugh when my team mates fall off things and magically reappear.
        XCX was a lot of fun to play and one of only four WiiU games I bothered to finish, blasting around in a giant robot ffs! Rumours of a port of XCX surfaced the same time XC2 was shown, so it would be more of being (very) late to the party than surprising.
        Google's a fantastic invention. Try using it to help you find this general consensus that you seem so baffled by!

I just think that we would've seen XCX on Switch by now if Monolith Soft were remotely bothered about bringing it over. We're well into the Switch lifecycle now and the fact that they haven't ported it is kind of telling IMO.

I mean, they chose to reheat the original Xenoblade Chronicles - a game from 2007 - and make an add-on/follow-up to XC2 instead...
        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 12-09-2021, 06:24.

Comment

Blimey, is it getting a bit "handbaggy" in here or what?!

Comment

Rumours of a port of XCX surfaced the same time XC2 was shown, so it would be more of being (very) late to the party than surprising.
            A port is unlikely to happen. One of the VAs from past Xenoblade games said Monolith are already working on a sequel, and apparently it's in an advanced stage of development.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              A port is unlikely to happen. One of the VAs from past Xenoblade games said Monolith are already working on a sequel, and apparently it's in an advanced stage of development.
              Let us hope that Monolith Soft do a better technical job with XC3 than they have with XC2 and XCDE.

Doing the bare minimum and maintaining a solid 60fps and/or at least proper HD resolution (none of that dynamic crap) in docked would be a start.

Comment

I'll try to find opinions using Google more.

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                Yeah I remember when they said that. Seems like a great way to end a career with them.
                Well, I'll still hold some hope that XCX will come to the Switch even if I'm the only one.

Comment

I'll try to find opinions using Google more.
                  There's a good boy.

And if upon using Google, or the internet in general, you somehow find that more than one source has that opinion, it might just enlighten you!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                    There's a good boy.

And if upon using Google, or the internet in general, you somehow find that more than one source has that opinion, it might just enlighten you!
                    No need to be patronising. Or if it was a joke, it didn't come across right. Maybe just me. I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      No need to be patronising. Or if it was a joke, it didn't come across right. Maybe just me. I don't know.
                      No need for others to be snide and smart-arse either.

I'm more than happy to keep the chat to videogames, but when others dish bullsh1t out on here then I'm giving it back.

Comment

Where do we stand on Metacritic these days? And I mean look past the scores and to the comments.
                        Maybe it's too long ago for most, but I still regret my previous opinions of the Wii Xenoblade.

Comment

£20 price drop is official, furthering the hardness of the OLED sale

Comment

I mean... £20 is nice and all but after 4.5 years I would have thought they could have broken the £250 barrier.

You'd assume some retailer will do that themselves in the run up to Xmas.

Comment

Fake news error . Abort .

Comment

Really looking forward to this dropping it is beautifully animated & the art is amazing, kind of reminds me of stardew valley & earthbound in it's graphical style.

Comment

Working...
                                X