Star Trek: Resurgence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek: Resurgence

Taking place shortly after the end of Star Trek: The Next Generation, this new game is headed by some ex-Telltale staffers and follows the USS Resolute as members of its crew attempt to avoid two civilizations descending into war.

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Taking place shortly after the end of Star Trek: The Next Generation, this new game is headed by some ex-Telltale staffers and follows the USS Resolute as members of its crew attempt to avoid two civilizations descending into war.
    Could be good. I mean, the best Trek games ever were probably the Spectrum Holobyte graphic adventure games of the 90s, particularly A Final Unity.

Comment

The best Trek game was Star Trek Elite Force (of which there is a fan upgrade mod)

This could be good, it's making the right noises at the moment (although Spock should look older given it's set after TNG). Will keep an eye on it.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
        The best Trek game was Star Trek Elite Force (of which there is a fan upgrade mod)
        Yep, that one was fantastic too.

Comment

Definitely been very hit and miss on the Trek games; the 2013 Star Trek from Digital Extremes was disappointing and I've never been able to get into Star Trek online, a game that seems to want to assimilate your wallet more than anything else. So hopefully this one is in the good camp.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
            Definitely been very hit and miss on the Trek games; the 2013 Star Trek from Digital Extremes was disappointing and I've never been able to get into Star Trek online, a game that seems to want to assimilate your wallet more than anything else. So hopefully this one is in the good camp.
            I recommend every Trek fan plays STO for a few evenings, just to walk around DS9, fly to earth, beam down to Starfleet Academy, etc.

The actual game is bobbins

Comment

Bridge Crew is fun. Makes you feel like you’re on the bridge. VR only I believe

Comment

Working...
              X