Your current game music ear worm. Share your pain/joy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your current game music ear worm. Share your pain/joy

This week's musical mind screen-burn comes from the Neo Geo sporting hit, Neo Turf Master/Big Tournament Golf. Specifically the music from the German course, Baden.

This has been with me all week and whilst I think it's great and catchy, I need it to go now. Music be gone!

Haha that is such a great track.

All I have to contribute to this is that I regularly wake up with the main Zelda theme playing in my head, unasked for.

Comment

Morning, noon and night!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

This is pretty much engrained in my brain at this point.

Comment

[MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION]

When it comes to the Neo Turf Masters / Big Tournament Golf BGM, it's all about this track as far as I'm concerned!

(A little annoying that I can only find the Neo•Geo CD version of this track on YouTube and not the original MVS/AES version, but hey!)

Comment

“Wanna take you for a ride…”

Last edited by 112; 24-03-2022, 09:26.

Comment

Passing Breeze has been rattling around my head for 30+ years. Don't mind tbh.

Provided to YouTube by NexTone Inc.PASSING BREEZE (Out Run) · SEGAOut Run - Original Soundtrack, Vol. 1Auto-generated by YouTube.

More recently, been dipping my toe into Touhou Project after the majesty of Luna Nights. Lots of base themes with awesome remix after awesome remix. Current loves...

Luna Nights stage 1

Stage 1 theme from Touhou Luna Nights, a Metroidvania Touhou fangame by Team Ladybug, currently available on Steam.This is a remix of Sakuya's boss theme fro...

Luna Nights stage 2 ha

Stage 2 theme from Touhou Luna Nights, a Metroidvania Touhou fangame, currently in early access.This is a remix of Sakuya's stage theme from Touhou 6.Touhou ...

Luna Nights stage 3 haha

Stage 3 theme from Touhou Luna Nights, a Metroidvania Touhou fangame by Team Ladybug, currently available on Steam.This is a remix of Patchouli's stage them...

Luna Nights stage 4 hahaha

Stage 4 theme from Touhou Luna Nights, a Metroidvania Touhou fangame by Team Ladybug, currently available on Steam. This is a remix of Remilia's stage theme...

(Hope all this linking works, otherwise )

Edit...nope, linking no skill by me bs, wasting my effing time...

Comment

Been in my head all week.

Comment

Not a current "game" per sé, but I find myself geting sentimental about the original WiiU and 3DS eShop menu themes given that the proverbial sun is setting on both.

Beautiful pieces of music IMO, even if the actual store UIs left a lot to be desired.

Comment

This but original Wii for me. Back in 2007 browsing the virtual console when it was a brand new, novel idea!

Comment

Super Muscle Bomber / Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II was a disappointing sequel to Muscle Bomber / Saturday Night Slam Masters, but Victor Ortega's theme was, is and remains an absolute fckng BANGER.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 15-05-2022, 19:25.

Comment

Stage 1-1 of soundfall has this absolute gem for a level song, totally won me over with this single song. Shooting & dashing around to this in time to the beat was amazing.

Comment

After hearing the banging intro to Football Glory on the amiga on twitch retro stuff a few days ago i was reminded class era of PES 08-11 of great music, so hunted down songs to make playlist including this smile maker.

Comment

Working...
                          X