Crazy Taxi 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Taxi 4

According to a new report Crazy Taxi 4 in effect is over a year in development at Sega. The game forms part of the super-game initiative where Sega plans to revive the IP with a sizeable budget but aimed at tapping into the lucrative F2P market where content updates and seasons/contests drive community engagement and therefore MTX ala Fortnite

Would love a (proper) Crazy Taxi 4 but everything after the first sentence sends shudders down my spine...

Comment

Can we just, not?

Comment

As soon as F2P was mentioned I lost interest

Comment

Comment

Fortnite model eh, So do you fancy a game where you're driving about in a DeLorean with John Wick as your avatar, vying for fares with Peter Griffin who's driving about in the pizza planet truck from Toy Story? If Sega are smart they can advertise in this game the same way they did in the original but ramp it up to a million, and it won't feel intrusive it Wil just add more real world locations for you to drive too. Advertising billboards and brands everywhere it's a marketing person's dream game. Money coming in everywhere via in game purchases from players and via sponsorship and advertising deals from big brands.
            Last edited by Lebowski; 20-02-2024, 09:04.

Comment

Sounds awful, I’m out Sega.

Comment

I've seen other reports saying the online stuff is a *99 type, like f-zero/pacman

Comment

I got 99 games i want to play, but a Battle Royal Crazy Taxi live service game ain't one!

Comment

Working...
                  X