• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robocop: Rogue City

June 2023 but it'll cost you more than a dollar

Kinda wish it was 3rd person. Cool tho

Comment

Looks OK. They got Peter Weller to voice him too which is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        Looks OK. They got Peter Weller to voice him too which is great.
        That is key to success. The voice is more than half of what makes the character in my opinion.

Comment

RoboCop is easily in my top 5 films so I'm biased, this looks really good. I'm pleased they've gone for an 80s look, the atmosphere looks excellent with all the old cars. Peter Weller voicing is great news too, though perhaps expected as somebody managed to previously secure him as a character in Mortal Kombat (of all things).

With only looks to go off, it looks really promising to me. I hope it goes along the same lines of the Rockstar game for The Warriors, where they took what they could from the source material and then expanded on it to create huge backstories and lore for all these random people you saw for about 5 seconds in the actual film, without it feeling like fanservice.

That said, if they managed to squeeze in a cameo from "Unemployed Person" Keva Rosenberg rambling on during the news, I won't complain.

Comment

So I’m taking it, that you would all buy this for a dollar…?

Sorry (not really) I couldn’t resist…

Comment

Will it ever top the piss filled barrel explosions of this 'classic'

Comment

Wonder if it'll have a secret level were you shoot dicks?!

Comment

What is this? Shooting dicks? More info please

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    What is this? Shooting dicks? More info please
                    It was a silly reference to a fan made Robocop scene were robo shoots hoards of guys in the dick.

Comment

Hah great stuff

Comment

RoboCop: Rogue City Gets Release Date for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Windows PC, and Xbox Series X in June 2023 (msn.com)
                        Target acquired for June 2023

Comment

Got this on pre-order from Amazon Japan! It is currently listed at 9400 yen with the price promise. Can't complain when Dead Space remake is almost 12000 yen and Hogwarts is just shy of 15000. Bloody hell, importing Series X games since January has become really expensive. What gives? Have prices gone up in the West?
                          I'm having to resort to waiting for discounts or used games

Comment

I know this will be **** but I’m still so deluded that I’m trying to stay as optimistic as I can that it’ll be an unexpected joy.

Must admit, the atmosphere and tone look on point. Who knows, this could be like when Batman Arkham Asylum came out of nowhere…

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              Got this on pre-order from Amazon Japan! It is currently listed at 9400 yen with the price promise. Can't complain when Dead Space remake is almost 12000 yen and Hogwarts is just shy of 15000. Bloody hell, importing Series X games since January has become really expensive. What gives? Have prices gone up in the West?
                              I'm having to resort to waiting for discounts or used games
                              15,000 yen?! That's really high. Surprised to hear that. Games in the UK aren't that expensive. Usually £50 to £60 or £70 for Sony first party at RRP. I can see here that you can order a copy of Hogwarts Legacy for £52 from HMV.

On topic, I'm afraid that this game looks rather crap. Robocop's one of my fave films, but...yeah. Not feeling this.

Comment

Working...
                              X