Fatal Fury VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatal Fury VII

Announced at Evo and without further details of a final name, but a new Fatal Fury installment is in development

Er, ****! Didn't see that coming.

Comment

Yes please!

Comment

I guess it makes sense. SNK seem to be alternating projects so now that KOV15 is out the gate they were likely looking at another Shodown or something else and if it was going to be anything it was likely going to be the next big franchise. I assume it'll be a 3D hybrid of FF and Garou too to try and stop it feeling too close to KOF

Comment

I loved Real Bout FF. I'd be up for one like that.

Comment

Tiny reference and first art

Comment

Oh wow that's brill, zero interest in KOF 25, will keep tabs on this

Comment

KoF XIII coming to PS4 and Switch is great news, doubly so with good netcode. My favourite fighter from the PS3/360 era!

Comment

I really liked KoF XIII.

Shame my memory of it is sullied by having been ripped off by a member of the forum who didn't pay me when I sold my copy on.

Not that I'm bitter or grudge-holding about it...

Comment

13 was brilliant after the utter toss that was 12. I really like the idea of FF7 but the whole Saudi thing still bugs me. The Real Bout games are some of my favourite fighters ever.

Comment

I REALLY don't fancy doing all those combo trials on XIII again - I'm a decade older and my skills are nowhere near what they used to be!!!

Comment

YT shoved this in my recommended, probably from watching the SNK trailer on page 1, forgot how good looking 12 and 13 are, i would love a return to that style, give me CAP vs SNK 3 like that. I should dig out my 360 disc and and put in it in the XSX.

little fun video about all the background cameos in KOF13.

Comment

Comment

New trailer with new system details and release down as early 2025...

Last edited by endo; 19-03-2024, 22:11.

Comment

Another new video, showing some of the characters, including one newcomer:

Last edited by endo; 19-03-2024, 22:12.

Comment

Working...
                              X