Disgaea 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgaea 7

Disgaea 7 will release on 26th January 2023 in Japan on Nintendo Switch, PS4 and PS5, with a new battle mechanic which makes characters too big for the map.

Announced and coming to Switch, PS4 and PS5 next year

The demo is available for this now, it's essentially the first chapter of the full game (via PlayStation Store or Switch), oddly the demo is not available on PC. Progress in the demo carries over into the full release.

This is out on 3rd Oct stateside and 6th Oct in Europe, it's looking like a pretty solid entry in the series with a story about the ways of demonic bushido.

I had a play of it this morning, and think I'll be picking this one up at release.

Comment

Well if you want the complete game, it's going to cost you £130, unless you succumb to FOMO and get it with the launch week discount for £91. The base game only is £55, not launch week discounted (yes the chopped-up DLCs will cost you more than the base game).

Cheers Nippon Ichi, but I'll wait till after all the mugs have bought it and you sell the complete edition for £30 at the next Steam sale
      Last edited by MartyG; 03-10-2023, 17:28.

Comment

Working...
      X