Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Game of 2023?

To play rather than buy I was thinking.
    I'll be breaking from recent years and NOT playing Animal Crossing as my first game.
    I'm leaning towards Splatoon 3 actually, given how much progress I've made in the single player, and the practice I need before the splatfewt next weekend.

So, what are you thinking of playing and what did you actually play?

I'll probably break midnight while playing Persona 5 Royal, and most probably the first game I'll launch from scratch in the next year will be Flight Simulator. Excluding Girls' Frontline, of course.

Comment

I was playing the Witcher 3 as it turned 2023, so I guess that's my first game of the year.

Comment

It'll probably be vampire survivors as I'm still playing it across Xbox and PC with the new DLC as I'm nowhere near my house the past few weeks.

Comment

First game was Counter-Strike Source on a deathmatch server. Got 100 kills with an AWP and left.

Comment

Mine will be F1 2022 in about half an hour

Comment

Me and the lad we're playing Resi 8 Mercenaries when we heard the fireworks outside. Didn't stop playing. Didn't want to break the combo.

Comment

Microsoft Solitaire Selection.

Comment

Gears 5.

Comment

Evil West

Comment

I've not had time yet as I'm doing some last-minute holiday shopping but I'll probably get another hour or two on Sakura Wars (PS4) before I go. I want to take the Game Gear, but the missus would kill me.

Comment

Technically speaking for me it was Contrast

Comment

I'm going to play Half Life 2 with some nice mods. It's something I've wanted to do for ages.

Comment

The first game I played this year was Nintendo Badge Arcade on Nintendo 3DS. I did not even realise that it was the first game I played until I saw this thread and started thinking. What a game to start the year with.

Comment

Goat Simulator 3

Comment

Working...
                              X