Mortal Kombat 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortal Kombat 1

The head of Warner Bros used the companies earning call to make the low key announcement that Mortal Kombat XII will be launching by the end of this year
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 11-05-2023, 21:54.

Comment

$ SucKer's: 249.99$

Comment

Kucks: $250

Comment

Kinell

Comment

Kontz.

Comment

The re-re-reboot is official

PS5, S/X PC and Switch

Comment

Are people still playing these?

Comment

MORGAAA KUMBAAAA!
                  *Techno intensifies*

Comment

Mortal Kombat 1 preorder – bonus characters and special editions

"Mortal Kombat 1 preorder bonus
                    First off is the preorder bonus that all players will get, regardless of edition – and that’s everyone’s favourite evil shapeshifting sorcerer Shang Tsung. Funnily enough, those of you with long memories will probably remember he was the preorder bonus character for Mortal Kombat 11 too, but that version was based on the likeness of Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa – the actor who played the role in the 1993 movie.

In addition, those who preorder the game on the Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 only (sorry PC and Nintendo Switch fans) will also get access to a Mortal Kombat 1 beta, set to take place in August 2023.

Mortal Kombat 1 special editions
                    Mortal Kombat 1 will release in three flavours – a Standard Edition, a Premium Edition and a Kollector’s Edition. Of course the Standard Edition will feature just the game – but below you can check out what’s in the special editions.

Mortal Kombat 1 Premium Edition
                    The Mortal Kombat 1 Premium Edition includes the game – as well as a bunch of extras. They include:

Early access to the game from September 14.
                    1250 Dragon Krystals (in-game currency)
                    Kombat Pack featuring:
                    Johnny Cage character skin of the likeness of Jean Claude Van Damme. (At launch.)
                    Early access to six new playable characters (post-launch)
                    Five new Kameo fighters (Post-launch)
                    Just to be clear, Kameo fighters are ‘assist’ characters, who aren’t necessarily playable, but will come in and help your character when summoned.

Mortal Kombat 1 Kollector’s Edition
                    The Mortal Kombat 1 Kollector’s Edition will only be available for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game at select retailers. It’ll include all the Premium Edition content – including the early access and Jean Claude Van Damme skin, the game and the following extras:

16.5inch Liu Kang sculpture designed by COARSE
                    Liu Kang in-game character skin inspired by the above sculpture
                    3 exclusive art prints
                    A steel case
                    1450 additional Dragon Krystals, making a total of 2700
                    Mortal Kombat 1 will release on September 19, 2023 on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 and PC.

Comment

MK's are games I play, see everything and move on pretty quickly from. They're alright and kontain a lot of kontent but as fighting games, though they've improved, they're insanely sub-par kompared to their kounterparts.

Comment

DID SOMEONE SAY JCVD?! Whatever this is, I am in.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          MK's are games I play, see everything and move on pretty quickly from. They're alright and kontain a lot of kontent but as fighting games, though they've improved, they're insanely sub-par kompared to their kounterparts.
                          You wrote this posts purely to make the "K" joke!

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          DID SOMEONE SAY JCVD?! Whatever this is, I am in.
                          I meant to tag you, but I knew your JCVD sense would be tingling anyway.

Comment

Maybe I'm getting old but the more realistic the gore gets in these the less I find them appealing...

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                              Are people still playing these?
                              They're crazy popular. Even at major FGC tournaments.

I don't get it either, but I wish them the best I guess

Comment

Working...
                              X