Tchia - PS4, PS5, PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tchia - PS4, PS5, PC

Been looking forward to this. Great news last night that it's coming to PS Plus Extra day one!

That world traversal!

Last edited by hudson; 24-02-2023, 12:29.

Comment

Just what the doctor ordered, nice and colourful, no pressure adventuring.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        Just what the doctor ordered, nice and colourful, no pressure adventuring.
        Yeah that's what I'm looking forward to. Hopefully the game mechanics are fun enough to keep me interested and hopefully inspire me to go for that Platinum trophy.

It's out tomorrow and review scores are looking decent.

God is a Geek 9/10
        Gaming Bible 9/10
        Destructoid 8.5/10
        Game Informer 8.5/10
        Games Radar 8/10
        Push Square 7/10

There's a good few mixed reviews too.
        Last edited by hudson; 20-03-2023, 16:57.

Comment

really good right up form polygon too, I'm gonna put the low scores in the They clearly have no joy in their lives or they missed the point, push square puts lack of direction as one of the negatives??? that's the whole point isn't it go and explore and discover stuff for your self. I'd imagine they would also miss the point of animal crossing too if they ever reviewed it saying it lacks direction... what a bunch of Tits.

Comment

As I was reading reviews, there's a lot to be said about chill vibe game. I need them sometimes to calm down from playing competitive PvP games and games like this and more recently Hogwarts Legacy, I can take my time and go collecting stuff and explore the world. Some reviewers may approach a game review from the angle of a 'gamer!'. 'What's the gp loop?' etc maybe?

Comment

Well, what a lovely game.
              When I saw the trailer I wasn't that sold on it. But as soon as you are in control, its just a lovely little game.
              You know what's really well done, is that when a game drops you into an environment like this, as a player you immediately want to jump in the water, and climb a rock or a tree and test the boundaries of the game, and this game from the first minute just says 'Yep, go at it!'. Its always going to be fun flinging yourself around on a coconut tree into the air. That's just fun gaming 101.
              Its could have taken itself too seriously, but its just got the balance right.

Comment

The water looks so inviting!

Comment

Working...
                X